- 6 month contract, Longer term potential
- Video applications, internet Services, DevOps
Fantastic Opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join this Market Leader, working in the business applications and video space, Sydney
Looking for a skilled Senior Internet Services Engineer, working on internet business applications int he video space, for an initial 6-month contract. this is a fantastic opportunity to join this established top tier company and market leader.
Great opportunity to apply your niche and honed skills to one of the one of the most technically advanced and forward thinking large scale companies in Sydney.
What you will be doing
- Supporting, developing and maintaining enhancements over multi-platform services, focussed on various ISP and TV-related technologies
- Using the Linux environment and Perl scripting languages
- Developing and deploying software in test and production environments
- Project and System Documentation
- Communicating effectively between peers and liaison with management
What the successful candidate will have
- Strong experience with Perl / Python development
- Proven & advance Experience with Linux
- Experience with Postgres, MongoDB, MySQL databases
- Experience with basic Networking / Internet (TCP/IP, FTP, Firewall, DNS, Radius, DHCP, packet capture/debug/optimization)
- Experience with one of Configuration Mgmt tool (Ansible, Puppet etc)
- Specialised in 1 or more areas: Perl Software Engineer in Developing, IPTV/ Content Delivery Network, Open Stack/ SND technology design/ development/ Implementation
If this is the role for you, apply today to not miss out!
Any queries at all please contact coral; firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Coral Shankland on 0294645631. Please quote our job reference number: 200175476.
Reference Number: 200175476_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Microsoft: Windows 10's installation time will be short enough for your lunch break
- Microsoft's DirectX Raytracing paves the way for lifelike gaming, the graphics holy grail
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTSenior AX Developer / Team LeadOther
- FTFrontend Developer/Digital DesignerNSW
- CCTest Lead - AgileQLD
- CCSenior Tech BA (Banking) , 6 months contract, CBD Location,NSW
- TPIT Storage EngineerVIC
- FTUI DesignerOther
- FTHelp desk Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Software Developer - Java/J2EE/Micro services URGENTOther
- CC0365 EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerVIC
- TPOffice 365 Technical LeadQLD
- FTPrinciple Health Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - Syd / MelbNSW
- CCUDS DeveloperNSW
- FTTest AnalystQLD
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTIncident ManagerOther
- FTSenior Transition Manager (Permanent)Other
- TPBusiness Analyst | Initial 3+ mth contractQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCOffice Administrator - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Insight AnalystOther
- TPJunior Business AnalystWA