Tandem Systems Specialist
- Exciting opportunity
- Melbourne CBD | Close to great amenities
- Start ASAP
We are currently looking for Tandem Systems Specialist with for 5 months contract
We are currently looking for Tandem Systems Specialist with for 5 months contract.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A dynamic and flexible environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Tandem Systems Specialist role is to ensure the reliability, availability and performance of Tandem systems meet customer expectations as defined by the Service Level Agreements. This is achieved by effectively managing the installation, configuration, maintenance, customisation and tuning of Tandem system products. The Systems Specialist may be assigned to a team responsible for a specific set of tasks such as Configuration Management, Disaster Recovery, Performance Management, etc. and rotate through the teams over a period of time. Further to this they may also be assigned primary support responsibility for a group of clients with backup responsibilities for the remaining clients
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installation and maintenance of HP Nonstop system products using client's approved standards and practices.
- Perform problem determination, problem source identification, and problem resolution.
- Take ownership for assigned tasks and prioritise response in accordance with Team Leader's directions
- Adhere to client Security Policy as described in ITCS104.
- Apply approved system changes in accordance with Change Procedures and manage to targets specified within the PBC Plan.
- Manage the resolution of problems in accordance with their severity as defined in Problem Management procedures and within the targets defined in PBC Plan.
- Support project tasks as assigned and deliver to the specified schedule
- Support Customer Satisfaction targets as specified in the PBC by providing primary support to customer or group of customers as designated and back up support to remaining clients.
- Develop a sound understanding for the business imperatives, critical applications and batch schedules for the designated customer/s set.
- If appointed as Co-ordinate over the activities of System Programmers assigned to a group responsible for a designated customer set, the following additional responsibilities apply:
- Oversee tasks assigned to the group on behalf of the Team Leader.
- Escalate any potential customer satisfaction issues related to tandem support.
- Represent your team for any CritSits that arise for a customer within the designated set.
- Meet the requirements of the on call roster as assigned.
- When on standby you are to organise your availability so as to be able to respond in time to meet the minimum criteria laid down for a Severity 1 problem within the customers' Service Level Agreements.
- Submit complete and accurate time recording.
- Raise and update Problem & Change records as required.
- Implement approved changes to system software products and configurations.
- Install, test and customise system software products.
- Adjust Mainframe system products to optimise performance.
- Implement/Update/Delete procedures subject to approval from document owner and reviewers.
- Manage your personal skills development
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200166595.
Reference Number: 200166595_9
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Digital Frontend Developer, UX & Web TechnologyOther
- CCPrincipal Project Manager - ieMR ImplementationVIC
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- FTSAP Functional AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPService Now Developer/AdministratorQLD
- CCAPI Application EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCPackager / Packager TesterNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTData AnalyticsSA
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTSystems Administrator- Trim / EDRMSOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTChange Manager - Gosford, NSW Central CoastNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Supply Chain / LogisiticsVIC
- FTContinuous Improvement - Lean ConsultantOther
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!SA
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- FTDatabase Systems Specialist - AzureOther