Architect - ServiceNow
About the role
A large national organisation based in the CBD is looking for a Domain Architect with ServiceNow or any service management architecture tools to join their large Architecture practice for an initial six-month contract. In this role you will be responsible for providing Architectural Leadership within a number of technology platform domain(s). The focus is on developing, or maintaining, a particularized architecture relevant to the domains in line with the overarching enterprise architectural principles and methods.
The successful candidate must have
- Strong Background in IT Service Management solutions design and in-depth technical knowledge in IT service Management disciplines in particular IT Service Support & IT
- Experience in Architecting Service Management solutions in large scale enterprises playing key architecture roles
- Experience in with working with business to understand business drivers and desired strategic, tactical and operational outcomes
- Ability to build architecture solutions around Service Catalogue, Service Orchestration, Service Automations, Discovery & Service Mapping, IT asset Management, Service Management Integrations, IT operations Analytics, Monitoring & Alerting
- Significant experience of designing solutions that operates on the major platforms & Service providers like ServiceNow, BMC, Splunk, AppDynamics, Redhat, CA
- Ability to engage and work with product vendors & service providers to maintain knowledge and up to date on vendor roadmaps and capabilities
Nice to have
- TOGAF 9.1/9.2 Certified
- ITIL Certifications - Practitioner to Expert level.
- Previous experience in a similar support role working with the above technologies
- Tertiary Qualification in a relevant subject
- Previous experience supporting Financial applications will be an advantage in this role
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Leah Loh
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Newegg's selling a mechanical keyboard with backlit Cherry Brown switches for $55
- How to set up Android Auto in any car
- How to create an AR Emoji and more on the Samsung Galaxy S9
- 3SIXT Studio True Wireless Earbuds: Budget Buds
- Google announces new AFL and NRL integrations for Home and Assistant
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject Manager - North QueenslandQLD
- CCData Warehouse Architect - Start JUNE 18QLD
- CCIOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCAutomation Test Engineer - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- CCScrum MasterACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Grants Management ProjectQLD
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- FTWebmethods DeveloperOther
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTSoftware Technical WriterOther
- FTDatabase Systems Specialist - AzureOther
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTFull stack DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Technical WriterOther
- TPEnterprise/Service Architect - Service Management ExperienceQLD
- FTLevel 2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTSolutions ArchitectOther
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Program OfficerQLD
- FTAWS AdministratorNSW
- FTHR Coordinator - $28phOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther