Senior Project Managers (Multiple roles)
Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for Senior Project Managers (Multiple roles)
Senior Project Manager to work on a 6 month contract with a view for extension.
- More than 10 years of Project and/or Program Management and/or experience in corporate ICT systems development
- Experience in projects involving diverse stakeholder groups and a demonstrated ability to establish effective and collaborative working relationships with all parties
- Track record with the successful delivery of ICT solutions utilising COTS solutions
- Track record with change management processes and methodologies and their application in practice
- Track record with a hands-on approach to Program, Project and application development methodologies (such as PMBOK/Prince2 and Waterfall/Agile) to solve practical business problems
Senior Project Manager to work on a 3 month contract with a view for extension.
- Demonstrated experience in tender preparation processes
- Significant experience in working with stakeholders to document requirements, develop business cases and plan projects.
- Demonstrated ability to lead change preferable within a health care environment.
- Comprehensive end to end Project Management skills including planning and budgeting.
- Experience in ICT procurement processes.
IT Project Manager (Part Time) to work on an initial 4 month contract with a view for extension.
- Extensive experience in managing software implementation projects within a large and complex organisation.
- Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas / Matthew Chatterton for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Roni Thomas
As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FTSAP HR & Workforce AnalystOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - JuniperWA
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCApplication PackagerVIC
- CCScrum Master Lead - Online DigitalVIC
- FTRelease ManagerVIC
- FTAdministration AssistantOther
- FTSenior Consultant - .NET Developer - Brisbane based (work from home/client site)VIC
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java/AWS/NoSQL)Other
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- FTService Now Alfabet integration specialistOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- CCz/OS SpecialistACT
- FTLead Agile BAOther
- TPBusiness Intelligence Application Developer/ReporterQLD
- FTSenior Front-End Developer (Urgent)Other
- TPManager, IT and Digital SupportVIC
- FTApplication Support Analyst- SMSF AdministratorOther
- CCIOS DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Help-Desk Coordinator / ManagerOther