Services Delivery Manager
- Leading Software Company
- Location: Western Sydney
- Competitive Remuneration
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join its IT team on a permanent basis. Working closely with business stakeholders you will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the Services Delivery Team. You will also act as the primary escalation for the services delivery team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure SLA's are adhered to
- Managing the implementation of service improvement initiatives
- Managing projects and maintaining ongoing monitoring of key programs
- Managing major incidents and maintaining regular communications to stakeholders and customers real time
- Reviewing technical solutions to ensure they meet business requirements and are fit for purpose
- Minimum 3 years as a Service Delivery Manager
- Experience with ITIL
- Excellent Customer Services Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Aparna Sharma
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- A backpack with a USB charge port and a free Lightning cable is on sale for under $20
- Hands-on: The Atari VCS is a nostalgic mini-PC shrouded in faux wood and mystery
- Why Windows 10 needs a specialized gaming edition
- Corsair Void Pro review: The best wireless gaming headset that won't break the bank
- How to Watch Huawei P20 Launch Live Stream & Live Blog
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject Admin / Co-ordinatorOther
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- CCSCCM Application Packager - BrisbaneNSW
- CCTandem Systems SpecialistVIC
- CCScrum Master - Online DigitalVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTHFC EngineerOther
- CCTRIM - System Administrator - BrisbaneNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTSoftware Technical WriterOther
- CCPega ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCWindows System Admin with IIS - Insurance ClientQLD
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTAccount Manager-Multiple RolesSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User ComputingOther
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCLinux Administrator - TelcoVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT