Security Operations Specialist
We are looking for a Security Expert to provide technical knowledge and assistance within our Security Operations team.
- 3 month contract initially
- Potential to go perm
- Fun, maturing environment, be a driving force in the companies security development
- Network Security
- Security Incident Ticket resolution
- Environment audit and remediation in accordance with change management processes, of security operations infrastructure. Activities would include but are not limited to:
- Is the device or system backed up? If not remediate.
- Is the device or system monitored? If not remediate.
- Do we know where the device or system is located? Which rack, or VMware cluster, host etc. Document this if unknown.
- Is the device or system under a support agreement, is the vendor info up to date? If so update vendor details and contact information.
- Is the device or system in compliance with our security policies. If not remediate
- Does the device or system have all our current security agents deployed, integrated and configured? If not remediate.
- Is the device or system following best practices? If not provide recommendations to improve.
- Is the device or system running the latest version? If not provide procedure to upgrade.
- Network Security and Firewalls
- Automation / Orchestration experience
- Application Whitelisting deployment and policy
- Enterprise Antivirus management and deployment
- Operating system fundamentals in *nix and windows
- Enterprise backup experience
- Enterprise performance and availability monitoring
- Log analytics solution, dash boarding and metrics
- SIEM solution knowledge and experience
- Enterprise vulnerability scanning experience
- Scripting and coding knowledge highly preferable
- Experience working with outsourced vendors
- Change management and ticket system experience
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Megan Luttrell
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- A backpack with a USB charge port and a free Lightning cable is on sale for under $20
- Hands-on: The Atari VCS is a nostalgic mini-PC shrouded in faux wood and mystery
- Why Windows 10 needs a specialized gaming edition
- Corsair Void Pro review: The best wireless gaming headset that won't break the bank
- How to Watch Huawei P20 Launch Live Stream & Live Blog
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Process BAOther
- FTSDWAN ConsultantOther
- FTProcurement sales managerOther
- CCData Analyst =QLD
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCUDS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPSystems AdministratorQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTDevelopment Manager / ArchitectVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTLead Agile BAOther
- FTSenior Project MangerOther
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- FTPractice Manager (Quality & Testing)SA
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- CCSenior ERP Project Manager QLD
- CCSenior Internet Applications EngineerNSW
- FTData Insights Consultant - CBD work locationOther
- FTCRM TrainerOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCAutomation Test EngineerQLD