This multinational media business run one of the worlds leading online publications. They are looking to grow their Australian business and due to increased workload and high traffic to their web publications, they are looking to hire a SEO Content Executive to support the existing SEO team.
Working with journalists, writers, producers and editors, the SEO Executive will be responsible for optimising the editorial output to ensure maximum visibility and performance in search engines.
- Experience in an SEO position
- Knowledge of optimising headlines and content for search engine
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture
- Previous experience within the online media industry in Australia
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Stron command of the English language (written and verbal)
- Work alongside editorial team to ensure content is optimised for SEO purposes
- Research, create and monitor topic pages
- Monitor international news events and trends
- Communicate ideas and make best practice recommendations
- Attend editorial meetings
- Analyse and understand competitors strategies, testing new ideas for optimising performance
- Provide guidance and education on best practice
- Provide additional team support as required including copy writing, numeric analysis etc.
- Maintain an awareness of online publishing industry and communicate ideas and learnings
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ken MacLeod
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- TPService Now Developer/AdministratorQLD
- TPJunior Network EngineerQLD
- FTBig Data ArchitectNSW
- TPOracle DeveloperACT
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTAWS AdministratorNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerOther
- CCCommunications AnalystVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperQLD
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- TPSenior Network EngineerQLD
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Node.js DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork SpecialistACT
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- CCCloud Network EngineerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectWA