UX & Research Specialist
Large Federal Government agency requires a UX and Research specialist to be involved in a Content Management System project.
The role will work within an Agile multi-disciplinary operational delivery team and will be required to work with a broad range of stakeholders across the department.
The role involves the following duties;
- Organise participants, venues and incentives
- Facilitate user research activities with diverse and vulnerable audiences
- Document, collate and catalogue research findings
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and presentations
- Collaborate with other members of the team, the broader Division and other channel stakeholders
- Proven experience of designing, facilitating and analysing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative user research methods
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with user centred design practices for web across complex user journeys
- Ability to identify user needs and ensure they are clearly presented to the team
- Outstanding skills in planning and prioritising tasks working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work within multi-disciplinary or agile project teams
- Sound verbal and written communication skills with an ability to present information in an informative, accurate and succinct way.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: John Cassisi
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Intel's Alexis Bjorlin Explains Why Silicon Photonics Matter
- Kingdom Come - Deliverance review: Crusaders and Caveats
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCPackager / Packager TesterNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- TPClient Systems TechnicianQLD
- FTDigital BA x2Other
- FTProgram Manager, Fleet TransformationOther
- FTOnboarding Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- FTSenior PM - Data AnalyticsOther
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTApplication Delivery Manager - HealthcareQLD
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSalesforce/CRM Product Owner (CSPO)Other
- FTSnr MS SQL Developer- Australian only- security clearanceOther
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCConnections Manager - Australian TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure System SpecialistQLD
- FTHybris ArchitectOther
- CCSenior MS SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCTivoli Netcool DeveloperVIC
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- CCScrum MasterNSW