A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Application Support Specialist
Our client a leader in its field, is currently looking for an Application Support Specialist on a permanent basis. In this role, will see you join the Customer Care and Technical Support Teams and provide 3rd level escalation support to both internal and external users.
- Support a service delivery framework which is based on ITIL/ITSM principles
- Assist in the development of a proactive continuous improvement service delivery program
- Provide prompt and professional technical support to our customers
- Troubleshooting and determining causes of operating errors and providing resolution wherever possible
- Logging bugs in company bug tracking system (Jira) according to IS standard whenever issue is software related
- Determine where support issues require training, software enhancement or work around to gain resolution
- Provide support documents on how to resolve issues and assist in capturing knowledge
The Skills and Experience
- Well developed problem solving skills - ability to identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Systems Analysis - ability to determine how in-house systems should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Systems Evaluation - ability to identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Understanding of ICT architecture
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office tools particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project
- Knowledge and understanding of networking protocols
- Competent in hardware and diagnosing
- ITIL certification highly desirable
- Formal training in Agile practices preferred
What's in it for you
- A competitive remuneration package
- Flexible work environment
- Training opportunities - Our client is heavily invested in your personal development
- Multiple career opportunities and the opportunity to be part of an exciting transformation journey
- Added benefits - Well-being days, extra leave days just for you; corporate health benefits and much more
- Parking available onsite
Apply Now! Or contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 3319 7555 for more information.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Elisha Saggar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTMultiple Solution Architect PositionsACT
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior API/Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- CCUNIX AdministratorACT
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Co-ordinatorNSW
- TPUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Big DataOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FTC++/Python DeveloperVIC
- TPSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- TPProject Manager - Dynamics CRMQLD
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCChange Manager - Australian TelcoVIC