A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Senior Consultant - .NET Developer - Brisbane based (work from home/client site)
- Perm role to work from home & client site (within CBD), Good pay rates
- Web and .NET Developer skills fullstack
- Azure and Cloud technologies
Are you a passionate consultant & technologist with senior experience of .NET development who can embrace Agile working practices across MS stack.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning company involved in product development with some exciting initiatives in the pipeline.
As a Senior Developer you will utilise your exceptional .Net and Agile skills and join a team of Developers who are passionate and committed to developing exceptional products for a broad range of clients.
This company is a Microsoft partner who offer a range of employee incentives including work from home as an example.
To be successful in securing this opportunity you will need the following skills and experience:
- Excellent experience designing, building and maintaining solutions using the full Microsoft stack;
- Previous experience using relevant technologies within Cloud, Azure;
- Experience analysing customer needs, and designing and building solutions;
- Proven success in managing and developing end to end large, complex enterprise solutions;
- Ideally a background in professional services organisation or consultancy experience; and
- The ability to think strategic and commercially in line with client needs.
You should possess tertiary qualifications and certifications, and an excellent knowledge and understanding of emerging technologies.
Your technical focus as well as your ability to work as part of a development team will ensure your success in this position. As the company aspire to employ the best possible candidates the recruitment process has multiple stages, including a technical test.
The team currently comprises 15 developers and there are multiple positions available.
Opportunity to work from home and /or client site as required - you will need to be based in Brisbane.
Candidates who join this company will be establishing a rewarding career for the future with an exceptional employer. Don't delay, apply today!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Maria Russ on 07 3339 5609. Please quote our job reference number: 200172986.
Reference Number: 200172986_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Fetch TV and Netflix Expand Partnership
- D-Link launches range extenders with whole home Wi-Fi
- Fetch TV launch new BBC Living channel
- QNAP gears up with affordable new switches
- Everything you need to know about 5G
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTUnified Endpoint Management Systems AnalystOther
- CCDevOps Engineer - Cloud - GovernmentVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSenior Application Developer - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior BA ( Squad BA)Other
- CCBusiness Intelligence Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTProject Admin / Co-ordinatorOther
- FTNetwork Operator - Order Support CentreOther
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- TPPMO AnalystVIC
- FTHybris ArchitectOther
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystNSW
- TPDynamics CRM Support EngineerNSW
- CCSAP DevelopersNSW
- FTSenior SQL Server Infrastructure Engineer/DBAOther
- FTPronto Systems Support SpecialistVIC
- FTHFC EngineerOther
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - PermanentOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP ABAP (CRM)/ UI5 DevelopersOther