SharePoint Business Analyst / Developer
- Must have experience developing and implementing SharePoint solutions
- CBD and Burwood Location
- Contract Position
Work for a leading organisation in an exciting SharePoint role which combines both business analysis and development
As a SharePoint Business Analyst / Developer you will gather, collate and analyse existing SharePoint business requirements to support the implementation of SharePoint normalisation within the Organisation's SharePoint framework. Develop around 40+ page to support the one stop solution for collaboration portal tool in conjunction with our records management strategy.
You will work closely with the Systems Governance Specialist and IT to ensure the normalisation follows the appropriate guidelines, processes and supporting documentation in order to be able to maintain the SharePoint sites moving forward.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Facilitate workshops to gather and document current SharePoint applications, practises currently in use, performance gaps and improvement opportunities
- Conduct analysis and confirm normalisation strategy and plan to commence design and implementation process (40+pages) [scope / implementation].
- Prepare, and update as required, normalisation documentation to identify scope, initial costings, benefits, risks, issues and dependencies [documentation].
- Ensure integration with other systems (holocentric, RM8, etc.) is following the Organisational standards and these are documented in the SharePoint handbook [testing / integration].
- Apply knowledge transfer, coaching of key users (IMO's/local administrators) on governance structure and content management practices [UAT / training].
- Ensure compliance with the Organisation's IT system customisation methodologies/processes, ensuring all normalisation documentation is complete, accurate and up to date, and stored in appropriate repository [compliance].
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications, certificates or the relevant equivalent industry experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical experience (developer) in designing and implementing SharePoint solutions for large organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitation of workshops and the ability to lead to teams to desired outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in design, planning and development of SharePoint pages to meet business requirements.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills to engage, influence and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Proficiency in the use of software packages, such as Microsoft apps: Word | Excel | PowerPoint | Visio | SharePoint, Holocentric, RM8.
If you are interested in this position and believe you meet the key selection criteria please APPLY now or contact Olivia Lewis via email: email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Olivia Lewis on 02 9464 5511. Please quote our job reference number: 200175531.
Reference Number: 200175531_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- 3SIXT Studio True Wireless Earbuds: Budget Buds
- Windows Server 19 embraces hybrid cloud, hyperconverged data centers, Linux
- SAP settles licensing dispute with AB InBev
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- How to delete, disable, or limit your Facebook account
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - IT ArchitectVIC
- FTSystems EngineerVIC
- FTPrincipal Solutions Architect - Big Data and AnalyticsOther
- FTSAS Senior DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTProject Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- TPSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- CCData Analyst =QLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange & Release ManagerOther
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerSA
- FTSenior Full Stack Developer - Blue Chip CompanyOther
- TPSenior C++ DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- FTProject Manager ? Cyber SecurityQLD
- FTService ManagementOther
- FTProcess Specialist - $700 per dayOther