Senior Project Manager - Technical IT / Digital
Our client is a well known and leading enterprise business with the aims of further their dominance in the digital presence. The company wishes to empower customers by giving them greater access to products and services. program aims to provide customers with greater control of their accounts and services, technical appointments, support options and product features through digital assets.
A small example of the work may be application development, portal development, digital data cache, identity management, websites, CMS migrations, and billing projects for their consumer, business and enterprise customers. This role offers a lot of variety.
- Implementation of Waterfall and Agile (in some cases a combination) project management framework and methodology;
- Definition of project scop and, creation of WBS structure
- Implementation of scope management plan and change control plan;
- Development (and subsequent management) of project time estimations, costing forecasts and resources plans;
- Progress and performance management - implementing project monitoring system, reporting and communication framework, controlling project costs and resources and schedules through baseline implementation and weekly reporting against baseline (status reporting);
- Project quality management (continuous review of deliverables and testing against user/business requirements);
- Project human resource management and leadership - understanding resource strengths and weaknesses, building and leveraging networks;
- Project stakeholder identification, analysis and management;
- Strong Client Management experience with professional communication skills in written, verbal and face to face meetings in managing clients and relevant stakeholders;
- Sound qualitative & quantitative analytical skills are also highly beneficial.
- Project information and communications management - development and implementation of a communication and escalation management plan, and the use of project tools to assist in project reporting;
- Project risk management - establishing risk context, risk identification, analysis and evaluation and subsequent treatment;
- Procurement management -supplier selection, submission of tenders and management of contracted labour;
- Project closure - closure activities such as final reporting, post implementation review/lessons learnt and team evaluations;
- Extensive Project Management experience - Agile / Waterfall
- Worked at a large organisation on large software projects
- IT software development experience
- A project management certification
- Degree qualified
- Experience managing small to medium cross functional teams to deliver projects
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Colby Zurlini
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - Health PASQLD
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!WA
- FTSenior Network EngineerVIC
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist-BathurstNSW
- FTProject Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Security EngineerOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTIT Sales/Account Manager - EducationNSW
- FTIntegration DeveloperOther
- TPMessaging EngineerQLD
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Internet Applications EngineerNSW
- TPTechnical Lead Systems EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- TPPrincipal Solutions DesignerQLD
- FTLead ETL DeveloperOther