Cyber Security Architect
- Full-time permanent Cyber Security Architect position
- Provide security input, guidance and architectural oversight of transformational IT programs and projects
- Develop the group's cyber security capabilities and the broader information security architecture
- Definition of group security requirements and security systems designs
About the company
This is an award winning ASX listed leading financial services provider for clients that include government, health and corporate sectors. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, employee engagement and are continuously looking to improve and grow. Our systems are modelled on the principles of Lean and Agile - reducing the processes that offer no value to our clients, and ensuring the flexibility to respond quickly to opportunities and challenges.
We have won several awards for Service Excellence and recently ranked in the top 50 Most Innovative Companies.
About the role
Join our dynamic, growing IT security team looking after a group of 22 subsidiaries - where you can bring your knowledge and previous expertise to drive a company-wide security transformation. Use your security architecture skills to define, design and review program deliverables that will drive outcomes across the entire organisation.
- Gather and document security architecture requirements relating to identified business process and/or IT system changes
- Provide in-depth analysis of current state architecture to deliver insights at both a strategic and operational level
- Create and maintain up-to-date system documentation including process flows, functional and design requirements, acceptance criteria
- Design secure implementation and administration of Microsoft products
- Assist the Group Manager, Infrastructure and Security in building the group's cyber security capabilities
- Ensure production of all architecture artefacts are completed to satisfaction
- Facilitate stakeholder meetings and workshops to ensure best results
- Obtain a deep understanding of the company, its holdings, internal infrastructure and security systems to achieve optimal goals for the business
Skills and Experience:
- Computer Science or Software Engineering degree preferred
- 3+ years post-qualification experience in developing and refining security solution architectures
- Proven ability to work in complex Microsoft-based IT environments with focus on Cloud and Infrastructure Security
- Prior Systems Administration experience on the Microsoft platform
- Experience adapting to different development processes including Agile and waterfall methodologies
- Sound negotiation skills with demonstrated success at building relationships with both highly technical and non-technical business stakeholders
- Critical thinking, problem solving and high attention to detail
- SABSA and GIAC certifications preferred and will be highly regarded
- Azure IaaS & PaaS architecture experience preferred
- Potential annual bonus
- Career development opportunities
- Social club - monthly, quarterly and yearly events
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Eugene Pradhan
As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - Health PASQLD
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!WA
- FTSenior Network EngineerVIC
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist-BathurstNSW
- FTProject Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Security EngineerOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTIT Sales/Account Manager - EducationNSW
- FTIntegration DeveloperOther
- TPMessaging EngineerQLD
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Internet Applications EngineerNSW
- TPTechnical Lead Systems EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- TPPrincipal Solutions DesignerQLD
- FTLead ETL DeveloperOther