Agile Project Manager
- North Ryde Location
- High likelihood of extension
- Apply ASAP
Seeking an Agile PM for an immediate 3-month contract with high likelihood of extension in North Ryde.
Seeking an experienced Agile Project Manager with a history of working on SAP, Applications and Firewall projects for a 3-month contract with the possibility of extension to work in North Ryde. You will have strong communication skills and ensure smooth daily operation and services delivery of a team of professional specialist whilst working closely with multiple customer contacts.
To be successful in this role the candidate will have:
- Certification as an Agile Practitioner
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Experience working on SAP and Applications projects
- Ability to coordinate across multiple teams to ensure delivery
- Project Management Certification (PMP, PRINCE2) preferred
Please note, applicants must have Australian work rights in order to be considered for this role and only successful applicants will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 9464 5571. Please quote our job reference number: 200175582.
Reference Number: 200175582_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior UX Digital Developer, Digital Design DevelopmentOther
- CCPackager / Packager TesterNSW
- FTMid - Senior Web DeveloperWA
- FTWireless Consulting EngineerNSW
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- CCDelivery Manager - Cloud Solution ProjectNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCCloud Network EngineerVIC
- FTSystems Engineer (Office 365 )Other
- FTPlatform Architect - NetworksOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTEntry Level IT help deskOther
- FTSenior SAP IS-Retail LeadOther
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- TPOracle DeveloperACT
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- CCAutomation Test Engineer - BRISBANE BASEDNSW