- Initial 6 month contract
- Melbourne CBD location
- Exciting projects
We are currently looking for Platform Architects with strong infrastructure, network and cloud experience for initial 6 month contracts in Melbourne.
We are currently looking for multiple Platform Architects with experience in network and/or infrastructure architecture and solutioning.
As Platform Architects are accountable for delivering architecture solutions, governance and alignment during the delivery process across assigned Technology Projects to ensure alignment to the overall Project objectives and technology strategy. Platform Architects will also support the Senior Platform Architect in a multi-discipline Program of work to ensure overall solution alignment.
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Broad experience in network and/or infrastructure architecture and solutioning, including knowledge of Cloud offerings and virtualisation technologies
- Experience in technology risk mitigation and good stakeholder management skills preferrence
- Delivery of assigned Programs / Projects through the consumption of established technology services, patterns, strategies and roadmaps
- Technology Architecture creation for projects and other initiatives
- Validation of technology requirements to ensure they are fit for purpose and cost effective and practical
- Articulate platform functional and non-functional requirements to support assignment outcomes
- Contribute to the development of technology platform strategy and roadmaps
- Actively support and contribute during Delivery Planning activities and outputs
- Manage architecture and solution dependencies within the assignment
- Actively manage resource needs through Supply and Demand processes
- Governance of supplier solutions and services to ensure alignment to standards, strategies and roadmaps
- Ensure a risk management approach is adhered to for all solutions
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Birka Affleck on 0386804227. Please quote our job reference number: 200175604.
Reference Number: 200175604_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCData Engineer (Java / Scala / Agile) - Government - Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD
- FTPrincipal Solution Architect ? Healthcare InfrastructureQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User ComputingOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTOpenEdge DeveloperOther
- CCOffice 365 Solution DesignerQLD
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTIT Program ManagerOther
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - OFM ImplementationOther
- FTSenior Security SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- CCIntegration Developer - Port MacquarieQLD
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPBI AnalystNSW
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTLead Agile BAOther
- TPEnterprise/Service Architect - Service Management ExperienceQLD
- FTArchitect - ServiceNowOther