Senior Project Manager, Sydney CBD, Data Migration, Application Integration
- Immediate Start
- 6 Month Contract
- CBD Location
Seeking an accomplished Senior Project Manager to join a highly respected Agile Project Delivery team in an exciting phase of growth.
This large and renowned Financial Service organisation is seeking an accomplished Senior Project Manager to join a highly respected Agile Project Delivery team in an exciting phase of growth. The project will be looking at a large data migration and application interface.
Reporting to the Program Delivery Manager, this role will suit a commercially ''switched-on'' Project Manager with a proven track record of end-to-end delivery and superb stakeholder management skills.
In this role you will:
- Provide outstanding project management expertise through managing project activities, impediments and communications for a large key project.
- Provide effective and efficient status and financial reporting of projects through this organisation's project, program and portfolio governance structure.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders and help set up and drive delivery of a new technology offering.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4+ years' experience as an Agile Project Manager, managing business and customer facing cross-functional projects with a technology focus.
- Financial Service background is highly desirable (although not essential)
- Previous experience working with data migration & applications interfacing projects
- Proven track record in successfully delivering projects in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Proven track record working with Waterfall-based project management methodologies.
- Strong experience partnering with and managing external vendors/suppliers to deliver project solutions.
- Experience working in a project management office structure and familiarity with traditional project management tools (MS Project, JIRA etc.).
- Strong problem solving capability - challenging the status quo whilst balancing risk with opportunity.
- Developed diversity in management and leadership style, thinking and behaviours - engaging and motivating project teams, working closely with project stakeholders.
- Taken ownership and demonstrated commitment to delivering quality outcomes.
Do you have a strong mix of the above skills? If so, please get in touch ASAP - this is an urgent role and I am currently shortlisting! Seeking qualified candidates.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nicola Mc Glinchey on 02 9464 5661. Please quote our job reference number: 200175571.
Reference Number: 200175571_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- TPService Now Developer/AdministratorQLD
- TPJunior Network EngineerQLD
- FTBig Data ArchitectNSW
- TPOracle DeveloperACT
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTAWS AdministratorNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerOther
- CCCommunications AnalystVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperQLD
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- TPSenior Network EngineerQLD
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Node.js DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork SpecialistACT
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- CCCloud Network EngineerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectWA