Senior UX Digital Developer, Digital Design Development
About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Senior UX Digital Developer you will excel in UX design and design thinking. You will have experience that spans across digital design and web technologies and will work as part of the creative design process and developing highly usable website interactions
You will be involved working with digital designers to produce CSS and HTML for use by functional developers to build creative, usable and accessible website experiences.
- Create and implement modern designs with a focus on user experience and business goals
- Build upon and deliver high-quality responsive website designs
- Create complex layouts on responsive interfaces
- Design and build highly usable and accessible web pages
- Work within an Agile project team
- Design, build, test and implement web-based solutions
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to create new designs
- Provide leadership regarding design and UX coding best practices
- Take ownership of style guides and pattern libraries
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience in UX Development
- Experience working in a Digital Design Agency is preferred
- Strong understanding of User Experience and Design Thinking
- Experienced in HTML, CSS, LESS, Sass
- Strong focus on performance, best practices, SEO and responsive implementation.
- Strong knowledge of responsive design and implementation
- Extensive experience working with large scale public-facing websites
- Intimate knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device development
- Understanding of information architecture, web usability, and accessibility (WCAG 2.0)
- Experience working with style guides
- Experience working with accessible websites
- Skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision
- Experience working in a DevOps/CI/CD pipeline environment
- Experience working with a CMS, Drupal preferred
- Ability to create clean and maintainable code
Only those located within Australia with work rights can be considered for this role
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vanessa Knispel
Featuring a high capacity ink tank system, that completely removes the need for cartridges - it comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Digital Frontend Developer, UX & Web TechnologyOther
- CCPrincipal Project Manager - ieMR ImplementationVIC
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- FTSAP Functional AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPService Now Developer/AdministratorQLD
- CCAPI Application EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCPackager / Packager TesterNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTData AnalyticsSA
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTSystems Administrator- Trim / EDRMSOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTChange Manager - Gosford, NSW Central CoastNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Supply Chain / LogisiticsVIC
- FTContinuous Improvement - Lean ConsultantOther
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!SA
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- FTDatabase Systems Specialist - AzureOther