Due to on-going demands, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Service Manager to join a true market leader on an initial 6 month contract, joining one of Adelaide largest IT employers.
As part of your role, you will provide management an oversight to all high severity incidents, to drive operational effectiveness and efficiency of the Incident Management process and incident resolution to ensure business continuity.
You will possess comprehensive knowledge of incident management processes and be able to navigate quickly through the organisation to resolve incident handling issues and/or problems escalated to their attention.
In addition, a high level of negotiation and exceptional communication skills will be essential to the success of this role. You will thrive in high impact situations and be able to engage with multiple teams and promote team work and collaboration at a high level.
- Will manage critical or high-risk technology issues
- Resolve technical/business incidents independently
- Define the ITIL processes and practices based on change, incident and problem management
- Manage business Service Level Agreements and support proactive analysis of trends on customers or industry issues
- Identify, manage and lead escalations through different leadership levels
- Solid experience in developing, administering change, incident and problem management practices
- Advanced verbal communication skills and with the ability to communicate complex matters
- Certification in ITIL
- Must be willing to work outside of business hours including nights and weekend
If you're passionate about working with a leading organisation and this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please forward your resume or alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Katrina or Karen on (08) 8112 7400.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Katrina Vartzokas
Featuring a high capacity ink tank system, that completely removes the need for cartridges - it comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- 3SIXT Studio True Wireless Earbuds: Budget Buds
- Google announces new AFL and NRL integrations for Home and Assistant
- Windows Server 19 embraces hybrid cloud, hyperconverged data centers, Linux
- SAP settles licensing dispute with AB InBev
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior iOS Software EngineerOther
- FTProject Manager (Telco) - Mid-LevelVIC
- TPSecurity and Risk ManagerVIC
- FTAPS5 Project OfficerACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Customer Centric ContentQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTInstructional DesignerOther
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTCCNA Network EngineerOther
- FTSenior PM - Data AnalyticsOther
- FTSnr MS SQL Developer- Australian only- security clearanceOther
- FTFull Stack Developer - NodeJSQLD
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FTSenior SharePoint DeveloperWA
- CCERP Technical AnalystQLD
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- FTRates and billings ERP ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSupport Consultant (Chris 21)Other
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperQLD
- CCScrum MasterVIC