Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Onboarding Specialist (ServiceNow) - Telecommunications
Our client is seeking an experienced boarding / system tool build professional to join their client services unit. The team is responsible for onboarding the company's managed service clients. This involves transitioning large amounts of data into their service management tool which drives how the company will respond to certain incidents.
- Assist with manually onboarding product and client data - Make operations ready
- Onboarding of process and tools to BAU team
- Build templates and service levels to be used by customer service, asset management and client services teams
- Load data, test, validate and move to production (Service Now tool)
- Set up or attach service levels and service catalogues to new organisations or amend for existing clients
- Assist with process modification and support
- Process uplift and documentation
- Customer service, client management - Data Entry
- Update customer page in servicenow
- liaise with the PMO on governance issues
- Update knowledge articles
- Document writing, executing improvement plans and mitigating risks
- Work specifically around foundation data be it company / customer info, people data and asset management
- Experienced around Service Now / Service Central (SNOW) - MUST
- Can build / load data to a tool and can understand the backend
- Badic understanding or project management and stakeholder management
- Basic ITIL process understanding
- Strong data entry, "load sheets", reporting and excel skills
- May come from service mngt, operations, onboarding, transition / design or a system tool build role
- Understanding of back of house build capability or service desk
- Stakeholder management skills
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Colby Zurlini
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Fetch TV and Netflix Expand Partnership
- D-Link launches range extenders with whole home Wi-Fi
- Fetch TV launch new BBC Living channel
- QNAP gears up with affordable new switches
- Everything you need to know about 5G
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSoftware ArchitectQLD
- CCCommunication OfficerNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystWA
- CCDB2 SpecialistACT
- CCApplication Support Developer - .Net & SQLWA
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTConsulting Java DeveloperQLD
- TPDigital Business Analyst (Senior)WA
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectNSW
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- FTService Management LeadOther
- TPSecurity and Risk ManagerVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- TPSecurity Analyst/AdvisorWA
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTSenior ETL DeveloperOther
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther