ITSM Configuration Manager
Working for a well reputed company based in Murdoch. My client is looking for a seasoned Configuration Manager who will focus on maintaining accurate information with regard to configuration items required for IT Service Delivery for an initial 6-month contract.
Duties to include:
- Creation, management and improvements in the Configuration Management process (CMP) including all day to day activities required to carry out, monitor and report on the process and Configuration Management System (CMS).
- Produce reports, including management reports; impact analysis reports and configuration status reports.
- Completion of configuration audits of in-scope ICT environments and provision of a mechanism to identify non-compliance across those environments;
- Supervises the creation and maintenance of configuration item records
- protect the integrity of service assets and configuration items through the service lifecycle by ensuring that only authorised components are used, and only authorised changes are made;
- Liaison with process owners to ensure there is an integrated approach to the design and implementation of CM, Change Management, Release and Deployment Management and Knowledge Management;
- Identification and classification of Service Assets that will be regarded as Configuration Items;
- Coordination of key interfaces between CM and other processes, in particular, Change Management, Release and Deployment Management and Knowledge Management.
- Extensive experience and an in depth understanding of CM processes in an ITIL context
- Demonstrated experience of implementing a new or revised CM model within an organisation
- Background in process and workflow design and implementation
- Experience with management and accurate maintenance of a CMDB
- Experience in working on large contracts with government and or corporate sector
- Experience and understanding of managed services contracts
- Experience of ITSM toolset configuration management systems
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Excel.
- ITIL v3 qualification
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Philippa Valler
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- A backpack with a USB charge port and a free Lightning cable is on sale for under $20
- Hands-on: The Atari VCS is a nostalgic mini-PC shrouded in faux wood and mystery
- Why Windows 10 needs a specialized gaming edition
- Corsair Void Pro review: The best wireless gaming headset that won't break the bank
- How to Watch Huawei P20 Launch Live Stream & Live Blog
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject Admin / Co-ordinatorOther
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- CCSCCM Application Packager - BrisbaneNSW
- CCTandem Systems SpecialistVIC
- CCScrum Master - Online DigitalVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTHFC EngineerOther
- CCTRIM - System Administrator - BrisbaneNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTSoftware Technical WriterOther
- CCPega ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCWindows System Admin with IIS - Insurance ClientQLD
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTAccount Manager-Multiple RolesSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User ComputingOther
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCLinux Administrator - TelcoVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT