- Communication Transformation Project
- Change And Communication Tools
- Looking For Strong Government Experience
Currently looking for a Communication Officer for a wide program of work, Communication & Change, Communication Stakeholder Engagement, Tools, Parra
We are currently looking to engage a Communication Officer who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for supporting new numeracy and literacy projects, which have a significant impact on a wide audience within NSW.
Reporting to the Senior Change Manager, the Communication Officer will work collaboratively with both program teams in delivering effective communications to support impacted schools and stakeholders.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with government expertise.
- Prepare a range of high quality written and digital communication materials to meet the communication needs of the program, with specific focus on supporting stakeholders
- Communicate with stakeholders, using a range of communication channels
- Communicate one on one with stakeholders to address support and information gathering requests
- Use of analytics and understanding of change impacts to support the development of effective communication plans and better use of existing communication channels;
- Create quality written content including fact sheets, reports, and content for use on the department's digital platforms.
- Manage and regularly update the program websites
- 3+ years' experience in developing communications strategies and complex multi-stakeholder communications.
- Devising key communications and communications tools.
- Developing a diverse range of complex and detailed strategic and deployment communications.
- Assist and support the development and execution of communication and engagement plans and activities.
- Ability to foster successful stakeholder relationships and exercise judgement in an environment of rapidly changing priorities and tight deadlines.
- The ability to provide advice on the most creative, efficient and effective change communications methods to suit change and business requirements working across multiple channels.
- Proven success working with business and project stakeholders to produce easy-to-understand and memorable messaging.
- Experience translating complex technical issues into straightforward language that can be understood by non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience measuring employee engagement and the effectiveness of communications campaigns.
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200175669.
Reference Number: 200175669_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCData Engineer (Java / Scala / Agile) - Government - Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD
- FTPrincipal Solution Architect ? Healthcare InfrastructureQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User ComputingOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTOpenEdge DeveloperOther
- CCOffice 365 Solution DesignerQLD
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTIT Program ManagerOther
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - OFM ImplementationOther
- FTSenior Security SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- CCIntegration Developer - Port MacquarieQLD
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPBI AnalystNSW
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTLead Agile BAOther
- TPEnterprise/Service Architect - Service Management ExperienceQLD
- FTArchitect - ServiceNowOther