As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
- 6 month initial contract with a view to extend become permanent
- CBD Location
- Data Migration project
This is a unique opportunity for a skilled Business Analyst to work with a fast-growing and people-focused organisation.
Seeking a highly driven Business Analyst to put their stamp on a growing team with an innovative company. You will ensure the quality of the organisation's requirements for a number of its high profile enterprise clients. You will also drive best practice to align the customer's business needs with the organisation's product offering.
Moreover, you will not shy away from many hands-on tasks in analysis, project management and stakeholder management to drive delivery excellence through a lead-by-example approach.
The core value of this organisation rests on quality; they will provide plenty of opportunities for the right person to find their place in a friendly, supportive and driven team. The right person will enjoy being challenged in this role, be encouraged to take on responsibility and will drive their career in line with company's rapid growth.
The objectives for this role include:
- Eliciting business requirements from client stakeholders in line with the Product
- Communication and management of requirements with internal teams including Development Team, Testing and Account Management Team
- Analyse complex business problems and Map to Product Capabilities
- Contribute to the evolution of the organisation's Product Offering
- Create clear and concise documentation and bring continuous improvement to internal processes
To be successful in this role the candidate will have the following key business competencies:
- 3-5 years experience as a Business Analyst within the IT industry
- Demonstrated strong skills around requirements elicitation both written and verbal
- Must have basic SQL and data analysis skills to be considered for this role
- Experienced in high-pressure engagement with external clients
- Strong analytical skills - experienced in analysing complex systems with many interconnected components
- Demonstrated ownership and ability to get the job done
- Very strong stakeholder management skills, both internal and external
- Ability to translate business problems into business requirements, respecting how they fit in with the services delivered
- Ability to wear multiple hats and learn new skills quickly
- Understand the role of data, and how data relates to business requirements
To be successful in this role, you will have the following key technical competencies:
- Demonstrated experience with complex software systems
- Strong understanding of software development practices (SDLC)
- Hands-on experience with software development is a bonus
- Utilised defined service management processes (ITIL based)
- Hands on experience on Steam Requirements Analysis (SRA)
The following competencies are considered a bonus:
- Worked in Data Centre migration, Cloud-based and infrastructure type projects
** Please submit your CV in Word format only.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ozzi Fauzy on 02 9464 5685. Please quote our job reference number: 200175643.
Reference Number: 200175643_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTL&D ConsultantOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- FTProduct Managers- Devices, End User Computing, Citrix, VDIOther
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTData Warehouse Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Transition Manager (Permanent)Other
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCScrum Master - Online DigitalVIC
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Manager-SCADANSW
- TPProject Manager - ICT Infrastructure - SecurityQLD
- FTSenior Project MangerOther
- FTFull stack .NET Developer (Angular.js, Durandal.js, Node.js)QLD
- FTHelp desk Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Cost ModellerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User Computing - MobilityOther
- CCUnix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSAP TestersSA
- FTAV Support Team LeaderOther
- FTDesktop Engineer (Windows 10)Other
- FTSecurity, Risk and Compliance LeaderQLD