Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Network Engineer (Permanent Opportunity)
- CCNP OR CCSP certification is essential
- Experience in F5 BigIP load balancers and Web Application Firewalls
- Prior experience in finance and financial services would be highly regarded
A global technology company is seeking a Network & Security Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis, based in Brisbane CBD.
About the Organisation:
Join an innovative market leader in the financial services industry that uses their technology and expertise to make transactions safe, simple and smart.
You will be a part of a team that works together as one, aiming to benefit all consumers, merchants, business partners, governments and the communities they serve.
Enjoy an environment that offers a diverse and talented team of hard working individuals, while reaping the benefits of outstanding work-life balance, learning and career development, and above and beyond management and job satisfaction. They ensure that every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger, and change lives.
As the Network Engineer you will actively maximise network performance by monitoring the network and implementing successful networking practices. You will be responsible for building and maintaining networks for production and pre-production environments, while continually reviewing and providing suggestions on how to improve the platform service network.
You will be proactive in your approach to improving the security and resilience of operational networks for hosted systems, and be able to maintain an updated knowledge of industry related network and security standards, including PCI compliance requirements.
Given the nature of the organisation and the environment, the role will require out of standard hours work to minimise downtime - the successful candidate will be required to participate in an on-call roster to remotely respond to any out of hours issues should they arise
Essential Skills for success:
- CCNP OR CCSP certification is essential
- Cisco ASA/routing and switching infrastructure with a working knowledge of VLAN, VTP, STP, OSPF and BGP protocols
- A high level of experience in F5 BigIP load balancers and Web Application Firewalls
- Ability to create, modify and analyse Cisco ASA firewall rulesets
- Advanced level of TCP/IP network troubleshooting knowledge
- Experience with RHEL/OEL Linux and the use of version control and/or scripting
- Strong understanding of network monitoring solutions and advanced level of experience in Network Security
- Knowledge of PKI and other security technologies is highly regarded
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Evelyn De Lange on 07 3339 5611. Please quote our job reference number: 200175728.
Reference Number: 200175728_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Fetch TV and Netflix Expand Partnership
- D-Link launches range extenders with whole home Wi-Fi
- Fetch TV launch new BBC Living channel
- QNAP gears up with affordable new switches
- Everything you need to know about 5G
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSoftware ArchitectQLD
- CCCommunication OfficerNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystWA
- CCDB2 SpecialistACT
- CCApplication Support Developer - .Net & SQLWA
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTConsulting Java DeveloperQLD
- TPDigital Business Analyst (Senior)WA
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectNSW
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- FTService Management LeadOther
- TPSecurity and Risk ManagerVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- TPSecurity Analyst/AdvisorWA
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTSenior ETL DeveloperOther
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther