- Permanent position based in Brisbane CBD
- Take the next step in your career and move into the Enterprise design space!
- Previous experience in a Java/Linux micro services environment
Your chance to join a leading financial services provider, to utilize your ability to design new payment software, and move into the enterprise space.
About the Organisation:
Join an innovative market leader in the financial services industry that uses their technology and expertise to make transactions safe, simple and smart.
You will be a part of a team that works together as one, aiming to benefit all consumers, merchants, business partners, governments and the communities they serve.
Enjoy an environment that offers a diverse and talented team of hard working individuals, while reaping the benefits of outstanding work-life balance, learning and career development, and above and beyond management and job satisfaction. They ensure that every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger, and change lives.
About the Role:
You will be a part of a team that is responsible for the overall architecture and design of critical Payment Gateways. This is a complex distributed system, deployed in five countries. It is predominantly a Java/Linux system with a micro-service architecture, relational and noSQL storage, and has OLTP and OLAP functions. This position is focused on performance, reliability and security of that system.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a truly talented technical problem solver, with some large system experience (maybe not a lot yet)? To get new skills in large scale systems, such as distributed processing, testing at scale, and large distributed databases (RDBMS and noSQL)?
Essential skills for success:
- You will have demonstrated in-depth skill in at least one aspect of the non-functional areas - performance, reliability or security - of a large system at the application/software level.
- You will have design skill in one or more distributed technologies (networking, database, or distributed processing).
- You will be familiar with enterprise architecture concepts and the SDLC, that applies in a large company.
- Willingness to put in effort to upskill in this space.
- Can you collaborate and guide other professionals in a software development organization.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Evelyn De Lange on 07 3339 5611. Please quote our job reference number: 200175727.
Reference Number: 200175727_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - Health PASQLD
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!WA
- FTSenior Network EngineerVIC
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist-BathurstNSW
- FTProject Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Security EngineerOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTIT Sales/Account Manager - EducationNSW
- FTIntegration DeveloperOther
- TPMessaging EngineerQLD
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Internet Applications EngineerNSW
- TPTechnical Lead Systems EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- TPPrincipal Solutions DesignerQLD
- FTLead ETL DeveloperOther