Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Network Area Planner x multiple opportunities
- 6 month contract + Extension
- Sydney CBD Location
- Multiple Opportunities
Multiple opportunities for specialistengineers with specific work experience in the FTTx & RF engineering domain
Our client, a leading IT Consultancy are looking for a multiple Network Area Planning Engineers who has specific work experience in the FTTx & RF engineering domain to work for their client within Telco Network Engineering. The Area planning function will take high level strategic access plans as input and detail the access design per serving area, such that these can then be designed and constructed.
The position of Network Area Planner is accountable for the execution of core activities listed below in order to meet business requirements:
- Review Network High Level Area Plans
- Review Address/Location and Services in Operation
- Confirm or adjust Serving Area Module (SAM) Boundaries
- Confirm Access Distribution Area (ADA) Boundaries
- Prepare Network Planning Documents and Packages
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry Logistics and Procurement policies and procedures
- Five years post graduate experience in the Telecommunications industry
- Minimum of two years MTM Fixed line Area planning experience
- Experience in geo-spatial applications and access network design
- Experience in a range of tools and applications especially SpatialNet PNI and MapInfo
Most roles are based in Sydney but there are roles available in both Melbourne and Brisbane.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Haridini Simson on 03 8689 7971 ext 300. Please quote our job reference number: 240251.
Reference Number: 240251_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTMultiple Solution Architect PositionsACT
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior API/Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- CCUNIX AdministratorACT
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Co-ordinatorNSW
- TPUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Big DataOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FTC++/Python DeveloperVIC
- TPSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- TPProject Manager - Dynamics CRMQLD
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCChange Manager - Australian TelcoVIC