Why virtualise your NAS environment?
System Infrastructure Engineer
- 6 month initial contract
- CBD Location
- Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012 R2 and PowerShell experience required
Seeking an Infrastructure Engineer to work with one of the most innovative insurance provider based in CBD.
This role sits with one of internationally known insurance organisation based in Sydney CBD. They are needing an Infrastructure/Wintel/Windows Support Engineer to work within the team to support, administer and implement infrastructure initiatives. You will need to be highly technical and delivery focus with experience in stakeholder communication, documentation and quality control.
- Server support, administration and implementation (BAU)
- NT file system permissions
- Building servers from work orders
- Supporting Windows server OS issues
- Contacting vendors for support
- Closing tickets raised to team (mostly 3rd level)
- 3-5 years of experience working as an Infrastructure/Wintel/Windows Engineer within a large corporate environment
- Prior experience in providing support, administration and implementation
- Strong experience using: Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012 R2, Active Directory
- Good knowledge of server hardware
- Excellent communication skills
- MCSE/MCITP/MCSA certification
- Exposer to cloud-based infrastructure an technology
- Experienced in Data Centre Operations
Please note only shortlisting candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ozzi Fauzy on 02 9464 5685. Please quote our job reference number: 200175097.
Reference Number: 200175097_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTMultiple Solution Architect PositionsACT
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior API/Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- CCUNIX AdministratorACT
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Co-ordinatorNSW
- TPUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Big DataOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FTC++/Python DeveloperVIC
- TPSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- TPProject Manager - Dynamics CRMQLD
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCChange Manager - Australian TelcoVIC