As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
Technical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)
- Software Product Development Company
- Permanent role, asap start!
- Previous Business rules, payments experience is a must!
Fantastic Permanent opportunity, QA Analyst, Fin tech product dev company, Melbourne CBD location, asap start!
My Client, a Software solutions provider based in Melbourne City, is rapidly expanding its QA team. This software company offers Credit Risk Decisioning solutions to a broad Enterprise eCommerce client base.
Who are you?
You are an experienced Technical Quality Analyst with a demonstrated track record, passionate in delivering high quality business rules to support transactional processing combined with strong demonstrated experience in integrated applications testing, data and payment?
The Decision Engine provides automated real-time analysis to make informed, responsible decisions to facilitate the customer purchasing process.
Your responsibilities will comprise of and not be limited to:
- 3+ years of strong demonstrated experience in integrated applications testing, data and payment (mandatory)
- Extensive quality control (testing) experience in payment, data and business rules and the drive for continuous quality improvement (mandatory)
- Experience with various automated testing methodologies esp JMeter, Cucumber, Selenium and Gatling
- Being hands-on in all aspects of testing, including manual execution, to facilitate change and capability uplift for all test types, including functional, non-functional, security and compliance. You'll also have proven
experience in developing test automation
- Prior experience in advocating and adopting an automation first approach by utilizing existing test automation frameworks and pro-actively making suggestions for continuous improvement, to ensure consistent delivery
Preparing & executing manual test cases, raise defects and provide regular testing status reports
- Strong technical and testing knowledge in data, business rules and payment, proven quality assurance experience
- Experience in Agile/Scrum environment where Test Driven Development (TDD) methods are employed
- Familiarity with agile tracking tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Working closely with Product Managers, Support Engineers, Software Developers to identify, prioritize and resolve issues
- Ensuring test transparencies by encouraging peer review of test scenarios for accuracy, completeness, and traceability to business requirements
- Championing test automation continuous improvement, providing advice on tests that should be automated as part of the delivery lifecycle, and appropriate test automation tools to enhance the overall testing strategy
- Interacting with the Development team to ensure information systems adequately address business needs
- Communication and Stakeholder relationship building skills are an essential component of this role
- Experience in testing in payment area will be well regarded
- Desired technical analysis skills include: Bash/ Unix, Postman/ Curl, SQL / Cypher, Graph Database, Jenkins, Splunk
If you answered yes to the above, we need to chat!
Apply now by sending you CV in word format and one of our consultants will give you a call to have a confidential discussion.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200173722.
Reference Number: 200173722_10
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTMultiple Solution Architect PositionsACT
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior API/Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- CCUNIX AdministratorACT
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Co-ordinatorNSW
- TPUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Big DataOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FTC++/Python DeveloperVIC
- TPSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- TPProject Manager - Dynamics CRMQLD
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCChange Manager - Australian TelcoVIC