As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
- Scrum Master
- 6 Months Contract
- ASAP Start
You could be a Scrum Master that have previously worked in Digital or Marketing Agencies are a good fit; OR - Scrum Masters that have previously worked in IT projects with a marketing component may also fit.
Following experience is required for this role -
- Experience working on Marketing Project (not tradition IT)
- Scrum Master / extensive Agile projects experience
- Experience in managing large, complex projects in an unpredictable environment with competing priorities.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
- Stakeholder management
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills
- Performs ongoing project management disciplines for the execution team including, but not limited to, providing status reports, project planning/tracking, identifying dependencies and stakeholders, issue/risk management and communication planning.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Niti Gaur
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTL&D ConsultantOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- FTProduct Managers- Devices, End User Computing, Citrix, VDIOther
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTData Warehouse Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Transition Manager (Permanent)Other
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCScrum Master - Online DigitalVIC
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Manager-SCADANSW
- TPProject Manager - ICT Infrastructure - SecurityQLD
- FTSenior Project MangerOther
- FTFull stack .NET Developer (Angular.js, Durandal.js, Node.js)QLD
- FTHelp desk Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Cost ModellerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User Computing - MobilityOther
- CCUnix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSAP TestersSA
- FTAV Support Team LeaderOther
- FTDesktop Engineer (Windows 10)Other
- FTSecurity, Risk and Compliance LeaderQLD