Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Signalling Project Manager
About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As the Project Manager, you will manage and be accountable for the successful delivery of signalling works across the environment. You will manage project scope, cost, schedule, risk, quality, communications and change controls.
Questions? Chat Live NOW - https://flashrecruit.com/user/VanessaKnispel
Key responsibilities of the role include
- Deliver projects end to end
- Deliver projects that comply with safety and standards
- Collaborate with Program Planning Office to ensure clarity of initial scope and plans
- Deliver outcomes for stakeholders in terms of safety, scope, quality, standards, budget, timeframes and customer expectations.
- Facilitate on site scoping and estimating for projects.
- Develop Project Management documentation
- Provide project reports on project cost and budget tracking, risks and issues
- Manage the performance of contractors and external partners
- Ensure the project procurement and subcontracting process is on time and resourced
- Previous experience as a Signalling Project Manager
- Have worked in a complex engineering and operational environment (e.g. Rail).
- Must be experienced in Signalling, across Circuits, Globes, LED Circuits and Control Systems
- Must have managed and delivered large scale multi-million dollar projects of $5M+
- Commercial acumen in contract administration and working effectively with external partners / vendors to ensure they deliver to contract
- Proven high-level planning, strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must have management skills with the ability to build a culture of accountability and performance
- Exceptional communication, facilitation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of scheduling by personally developing, complex schedules utilising critical path and other techniques to drive delivery
- Appropriate degree and project management qualifications
- Experience in Project Management Methodologies
- You will need to hold or willing to gain a RISI card
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes March
Only those located within Australia with work rights can be considered for this role.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vanessa Knispel
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTMultiple Solution Architect PositionsACT
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior API/Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- CCUNIX AdministratorACT
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Co-ordinatorNSW
- TPUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Big DataOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FTC++/Python DeveloperVIC
- TPSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- TPProject Manager - Dynamics CRMQLD
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCChange Manager - Australian TelcoVIC