Mid Level, Project Manager, Sydney CBD, 12 month contract
- 12 month contract
- CBD Location
- Strong Implementation experience required
An experienced Mid Level Project Manager required for the detailed design and implementation of a new project.
The Mid-Level Project Manager will lead and manage the risk, quality and progress of the replacement project to organisational standards, and ensure the project is completed on time, on budget, to quality standards, and within agreed scope.
Key Account abilities include:
- 5 years+ delivering applications
- Develop and implement project business case and management plans; identify program and/or project risks and work with relevant stakeholders to develop strategies to minimise or mitigate these risks
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of critical, highly complex project, ensuring compliance with business objectives, approved program/project methodologies, policies, guidelines, tools and metrics; manage permanent and temporary teams to ensure project outcomes are delivered
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders throughout the project life cycle with the aim of building relationships, ensuring efficiencies, and delivering project outcomes
- Develop and implement strategies for the continuous monitoring, reporting and evaluation of the project; monitor and assess project progress and overall effectiveness
- Trigger post-implementation project and undertake project quality assurance activities as required, including routine and ad hoc reviews
- Contribute to reporting against project Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure decision-making is underpinned with a reliable, trusted, portfolio of evidence-based reports that identify areas requiring improvement
- Provide expert advice and information to stakeholders on emerging project issues and present recommendations to support project delivery in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other project priorities
- Draft and/or supervise the preparation of timely, succinct and accurate reports and briefings for the Executive Director and other senior managers as appropriate; ensure accurate records are maintained, and that responses to correspondence are timely and consistent with Departmental protocols.
- Knowledge and understanding of recognised project management methodologies (e.g. PRINCE 2).
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nicola Mc Glinchey on 02 9464 5661. Please quote our job reference number: 200175773.
Reference Number: 200175773_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Monoprice slashes $80 off the Xbox One X on Sea of Thieves launch day
- Evoluent VerticalMouse C Right Wireless review: This upright mouse aims to end your arm pain
- What is a DXOMark Score?
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCERP Technical AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCNetwork Area Planner x multiple opportunitiesNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCData Warehouse Project Manager - Start June 18QLD
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCScrum MasterACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- CCSalesforce Developer - Telco ClientVIC
- FTPronto Systems Support SpecialistVIC
- TPHR Process AnalystVIC
- TPDBA/Data Migration AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- TPProject Support Officer - Mulitple RolesQLD
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- FTTechnical LeadQLD
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork AdministratorVIC
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTSalesforce CRM Scrum Product OwnerOther
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst - Multiple rolesOther