Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
- Brisbane CBD
- Long term contract engagement on offer
- SHIFT WORK
Site Reliability Engineer urgently required for a global solutions and payments company.
As a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), you will be required to help solve problems, build the CI/CD pipeline and help achieve DevOps Automation and best practices.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (Physics or mathematics) OR equivalent practical experience,
- Improving life-cycle of services, from inception and design, through to deployment, operation and refinement,
- Analyze ITSM activities of the platform and provide feedback to development teams,
- System design consulting, capacity planning and launch reviews,
- De-bugging, optimizing code and automate routine tasks,
- Measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health to maintain live services,
- Algorithms, data structures, scripting, pipeline management and software design,
- Experience in one or more of the following languages; C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl OR Ruby,
- CI/CD tools, such as Git/BitBucket, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, and Chef,
- Experience dealing with difficult situations and making decisions with a sense of urgency,
- Excellent communication skills, and
- Ability to work within a team but also as an individual
If you're looking for a new opportunity and happy to do shift work, including night shifts, please APPLY for immediate consideration.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jordan Ricketts on 07 3339 5608. Please quote our job reference number: 200175837.
Reference Number: 200175837_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Fetch TV and Netflix Expand Partnership
- D-Link launches range extenders with whole home Wi-Fi
- Fetch TV launch new BBC Living channel
- QNAP gears up with affordable new switches
- Everything you need to know about 5G
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTUnified Endpoint Management Systems AnalystOther
- CCDevOps Engineer - Cloud - GovernmentVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSenior Application Developer - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior BA ( Squad BA)Other
- CCBusiness Intelligence Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTProject Admin / Co-ordinatorOther
- FTNetwork Operator - Order Support CentreOther
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- TPPMO AnalystVIC
- FTHybris ArchitectOther
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystNSW
- TPDynamics CRM Support EngineerNSW
- CCSAP DevelopersNSW
- FTSenior SQL Server Infrastructure Engineer/DBAOther
- FTPronto Systems Support SpecialistVIC
- FTHFC EngineerOther
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - PermanentOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP ABAP (CRM)/ UI5 DevelopersOther