- Permanent Brisbane CBD based opportunity
- Cisco CCNP certification
- Hands on Cisco network design and implementation
Consult with clients to deliver networking solutions you will be responsible for all aspects of technical project delivery and act as SME
About the Organisation
This global organisation is a market leader in IT Infrastructure Solutions supporting a range of businesses across Australia. With a passion for providing the best technology deployment for businesses this organisation is a dynamic and fast growing player in the Brisbane market. Partnering with a high performing team made up of some of the best and brightest consultants in Brisbane you will have unparalleled resources to deliver networking solutions for your clients.
About the Role
This position is supporting QLD based clients in a wide range of industries including Mining, Financial Services and Government. As Network Consultant you will consult with clients and management to deliver networking solutions while working both on-site and off-site. You will be responsible for all aspects of technical project delivery and act as Subject Matter Expert during pre-sales activities.
- Provide consulting services across multiple medium to large projects
- Build trust with customers and act as a SME
- Create complex technical design documentation
- Work with the pre-sales team to estimate and scope project work
- Identify customer requirements and define scope
- Provide product recommendations to customers
- Act as a point of contact for customer queries including L3 support escalations
- Provide consulting services during cutover
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with hands on Cisco network design and implementation
- Prior experience working within a consulting, system integrator or vendor environment
- Proven experience working in a client facing position
- Cisco CCNP certification required
- Proven ability to produce and understand complex technical design documentation
- High level knowledge of Cisco products and service offerings
- Certification or a specific interest in ACI or SDN
- Multiple vendor experience will be highly regarded e.g. ALU, HP, Aruba, F5, Palo Alto, MRV etc
You will have:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Self-motivated and driven
- High level attention to detail
- The ability to work with competing priorities and to strict deadlines
- A strong desire to grow and learn
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bianca Wruck on 07 3339 5612. Please quote our job reference number: 200175366.
Reference Number: 200175366_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - Health PASQLD
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!WA
- FTSenior Network EngineerVIC
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist-BathurstNSW
- FTProject Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Security EngineerOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTIT Sales/Account Manager - EducationNSW
- FTIntegration DeveloperOther
- TPMessaging EngineerQLD
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Internet Applications EngineerNSW
- TPTechnical Lead Systems EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- TPPrincipal Solutions DesignerQLD
- FTLead ETL DeveloperOther