Pre-Sales Solution Architect ? Networking
- Permanent Brisbane CBD based opportunity
- Broad networking experience with deep Cisco knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years extensive pre-sales experience
Align with clients and delivery teams to develop Statements of Work, solution proposals and cost models for projects in the networking space.
About the Organisation
This global organisation is a market leader in IT Infrastructure Solutions supporting a range of businesses across Australia. With a passion for providing the best technology deployment for businesses this organisation is a dynamic and fast growing player in the Brisbane market. Partnering with a high performing team made up of some of the best and brightest consultants in Brisbane you will have unparalleled resources to deliver networking solutions for your clients.
About the Role
Newly created role due to growth within the business. As Pre-sales Solution Architect you will work alongside Account Managers to develop solutions, proposals and tenders for private and public sector clients across QLD. Utilising your broad networking experience and deep Cisco expertise you will work with a team of high performing delivery consultants to ensure clients' needs are met.
- Develop technical solutions for clients within the organisations core offerings
- Align with clients and delivery teams to develop Statements of Work (SOW)
- Develop solution proposals and cost models for projects, including hardware, software, etc
- Assist project delivery team as technical escalation for projects as required
- Provide input for client account plans and roadmaps
- The ability to provide advise across other technical areas for clients
- Work with clients to become a trusted adviser
- Prior experience working within a consulting, system integrator or vendor environment
- Proven experience aligning with sales teams to deliver technology solutions
- Minimum of 5 years extensive pre-sales experience
- Proven ability to build strong vendor relationships
- Prior experience developing SOWs'
- CCNP or CCIE certification required
You will have:
- Customer and outcome focus
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Self-motivated and driven
- High level attention to detail
- The ability to work with competing priorities and to strict deadlines
- A strong desire to grow and learn
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bianca Wruck on 07 3339 5612. Please quote our job reference number: 200175364.
Reference Number: 200175364_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCData Engineer (Java / Scala / Agile) - Government - Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD
- FTPrincipal Solution Architect ? Healthcare InfrastructureQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User ComputingOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTOpenEdge DeveloperOther
- CCOffice 365 Solution DesignerQLD
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTIT Program ManagerOther
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - OFM ImplementationOther
- FTSenior Security SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- CCIntegration Developer - Port MacquarieQLD
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPBI AnalystNSW
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTLead Agile BAOther
- TPEnterprise/Service Architect - Service Management ExperienceQLD
- FTArchitect - ServiceNowOther