Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Project Manager ? Cyber Security
- Permanent role based in Brisbane CBD
- Excellent remuneration and benefits on offer
- Range of projects including networking, infrastructure and security
Bringing a breadth of industry & technical experience you will deliver outstanding results for a diverse client portfolio within the security practice
A market leading Consulting and Systems Integrations company are seeking an experienced Infrastructure/Networking Security Project Manager to work on a range of client sites across Brisbane.
You will be working for a reputable and well established consultancy, who are committed to delivering successful outcomes to their clients. You will be exposed to a variety of engagements with large private clients, and receive the best possible training, development and technical support.
Reporting directly into the Project Delivery Manager and with a dotted line into Assurance and Governance, the role will be collaborating with the cyber security operations team to deliver network and infrastructure projects. Specifically, the Project Manager will:
- Manage multiple small to medium sized projects
- Deliver end-to-end projects
- Manage project financials and budgets including financial reporting
- Work across a diverse range of industries
- Quickly gain an understanding of business needs and key requirements
- Develop full scale project plans in conjunction with subject matter experts from within the organisation
- Lead a small project team
- Perform complex work activities covering business analysis, technical, financial and quality aspects of the project
- Act as the bridge between technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Collaborate with multiple cyber security teams and Business Analysts
- Establish security protocols and push them through the business
You will relish the responsibility to engage and advise a network of technical and non-technical stakeholders. This role calls for someone who thrives under pressure in an extremely fast-paced environment:
- A proven track record of successfully delivered projects
- Experience with project management methodologies Prince2 and PMP
- Experience delivering a mixture of infrastructure, network and security projects
- Proven experience in a similar role in end-to-end implementations in complex organisational environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple deadlines
- Self-motivated and performance-driven
- Extensive experience in delivering projects on budget and time-line whilst maintaining scope and quality on outcomes
- Strong Financial Services, government and cyber security background
- Excellent networking, stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Ability to define process standards and strategies
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bianca Wruck on 07 3339 5612. Please quote our job reference number: 200175746.
Reference Number: 200175746_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Fetch TV and Netflix Expand Partnership
- D-Link launches range extenders with whole home Wi-Fi
- Fetch TV launch new BBC Living channel
- QNAP gears up with affordable new switches
- Everything you need to know about 5G
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSoftware ArchitectQLD
- CCCommunication OfficerNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystWA
- CCDB2 SpecialistACT
- CCApplication Support Developer - .Net & SQLWA
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTConsulting Java DeveloperQLD
- TPDigital Business Analyst (Senior)WA
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectNSW
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- FTService Management LeadOther
- TPSecurity and Risk ManagerVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- TPSecurity Analyst/AdvisorWA
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTSenior ETL DeveloperOther
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther