- Technical delivery of projects within the scope of the Security Strategy program
- Delivering a consistent approach to project execution and handover of people, process and systems to the BAU run teams
- Driving the integration, maintenance and currency of support tools
- Delivering solutions in-line with enterprise roadmaps
- Delivering rapid prototyping of new/emerging solutions to enhance detection
- Driving continuous learning and knowledge sharing within the wider
- Suitable tertiary qualifications in technology, Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science would be highly favourable.
- Industry qualifications and experience i.e. CISSP, GIAC,
- Excellent understanding of large scale security architecture as it relates to complex enterprises especially financial
- Excellent understanding of the security vendor tool landscape including but not limited to FireEye, Netwitness, Splunk, Hadoop, Gigamon
- Excellent understanding of the use of SIEM [RS4] and logging platforms such as Splunk
- Excellent understanding of Unix, Linux and Windows Operating Systems, AD, DNS, DHCP, web proxies, TCP/IP
- [RS5] Some development background in languages such as Python, PHP, Bash, Java, C
- Some understanding of developing with REST APIs to integrate platforms
- Some understanding of Git development workflows such as Gitflow
- Some understanding of CI/CD methodologies using Atlassian tools such as JIRA, Bitbucket and Bamboo
- Some understanding of containerization such as Docker
- Some understanding of serialisation such as JSON, XML
- Experience with large financial institutions and the complex integration of digital platforms, payments systems, fraud systems, etc.
This role makes use of the following non-technical skills:
- Communicating with influence through excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent consulting and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in a complex enterprise environment
- Ability to influence without direct authority
- Ability to lead under pressure
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to work without supervision
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Hayley Milne
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- A backpack with a USB charge port and a free Lightning cable is on sale for under $20
- Hands-on: The Atari VCS is a nostalgic mini-PC shrouded in faux wood and mystery
- Why Windows 10 needs a specialized gaming edition
- Corsair Void Pro review: The best wireless gaming headset that won't break the bank
- How to Watch Huawei P20 Launch Live Stream & Live Blog
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Process BAOther
- FTSDWAN ConsultantOther
- FTProcurement sales managerOther
- CCData Analyst =QLD
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCUDS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPSystems AdministratorQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTDevelopment Manager / ArchitectVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTLead Agile BAOther
- FTSenior Project MangerOther
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- FTPractice Manager (Quality & Testing)SA
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- CCSenior ERP Project Manager QLD
- CCSenior Internet Applications EngineerNSW
- FTData Insights Consultant - CBD work locationOther
- FTCRM TrainerOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCAutomation Test EngineerQLD