Why virtualise your NAS environment?
- Working with Rhapsody, Viaduct and HL7 tools
- Assist clients with business requirements, designs and implementations
- Permanent role with excellent career progression opportunities
Do you have extensive experience with healthcare integration projects? We want to hear from you!
About the Role
You will work with a variety of end clients within the Healthcare sector to assist with the analysis, design, configuration and deployment of messaging and integration solutions to ensure . Working with a small team of expert professionals in the integration space you will:
- Assist with the analysis, development, documentation and implementation of complex integration solutions
- Provide ongoing support, monitoring and troubleshooting of clinical application integration interfaces
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of integration tools such as Rhapsody, Viaduct and messaging tools such as HL7 and provide expert advice regarding their application.
- Assist with design of complex integration systems and recommend appropriate design standards, methods and tools
- Undertake analysis with relevant stakeholders, to define and document business requirements and workflow process changes for health system integration solutions
- Liaise and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders with a customer service focus, to resolve issues relating to priorities, technical concepts and key technical decisions
- Provide advice to pre-sales teams on large scale projects as to the capacity, resource requirements and timeframes required to deliver interfacing solutions
Criteria to Success
- Technical experience with healthcare integration systems such as Rhapsody or Viaduct.
- Technical experience using clinical messaging/communications tools such as HL7
- Technical experience integrating Patient Administration Systems such as IPM or Webpas
- Experience in design/development and build of Operation Data Stores / Database structures (Oracle/SQL)
- Experience in design/development and build of ETL and/or migration of data from legacy systems/applications
- Experience in design, implementation and delivery of technical integration solutions preferably in the health care industry
- Experience in Clinical Oriented Architecture with relation to health care systems would be highly regarded
- Exceptional understanding of at least one scripting or programming language such as
- Demonstrated high level of written and oral communication, customer service and the ability to deal tactfully with people at all levels
- Demonstrated high level analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
- Minimum of four years of demonstrated experience in a similar role coupled with a Computing degree from an Australian University or equivalent overseas qualification
- Willingness to travel to locations across Australia
Benefits on Offer
- Receive extensive system and on the job training so you can become an expert in the technologies you will be working with
- Work with a supportive and collaborative team with an open approach to sharing of information and expertise
- Competitive remuneration and career progression with a global consulting Healthcare leader
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bianca Wruck on 07 3339 5612. Please quote our job reference number: 200174406.
Reference Number: 200174406_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTMultiple Solution Architect PositionsACT
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior API/Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- CCUNIX AdministratorACT
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Co-ordinatorNSW
- TPUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Big DataOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FTC++/Python DeveloperVIC
- TPSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- TPProject Manager - Dynamics CRMQLD
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCChange Manager - Australian TelcoVIC