Automation Test Engineer - BRISBANE BASED
- initial 6 month contract, based in Brisbane CBD
- Strong Java coding expreince, and prior experience working in Agile
- prior experience in manual and automation testing
Develop and execute manual and automated tests for API?s and GUI?s, and have a strong background in the automated testing of complex applications
We are looking for an experienced Automation Test Engineer within the experience in programming and the testing of software to join a large financial services providers Global Software Development team. This fantastic opportunity is based in Brisbane CBD, close to public transport and public parking, and is for a duration of 6 months with high likelihood of extension.
You will work within a tight knit team and be responsible for the testing and delivery high quality software. You will use your strong background in developing and executing manual and automated tests for API's and GUI's, and have a strong understanding in the automated testing of complex applications where security and reliability matter.
As the Automation Test Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing QA standards, processes, tools and methodologies; partner with other functions to establish testing requirements.
- Performing technical testing of software components, validating functional requirements.
- Defining, implementing and driving best practices and quality standards
- Understanding automated testing of complex, distributed micro-services where security, reliability and performance matter
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong background in manual and automation testing using Selenium or Jenkins
- Prior experience testing API's and GUI's
- Experienced with Test and Defect/Requirements Management tools.
- Understanding of Java coding and Java test scripts.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is based in Brisbane, therefore candidates applying for this role need to be willing to relocate
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Evelyn De Lange on 07 3339 5611. Please quote our job reference number: 200175448.
Reference Number: 200175448_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Wargaming signs publishing deal with Mad Head Games
- Serious Sam 4 teased ahead of E3 showcase
- Dropbox Showcase Now Available to Teams, Along With New Functionality
- Ultimate Ears unveil Alexa-powered BLAST and MEGABLAST smart speakers
- BeoPlay introduce P6 portable speaker
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- CCLead Delivery Developer - Datapower and WPS DeveloperVIC
- CCHR Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- TPAgile Scrum MasterQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTData Centre Support Engineers (VMWare/ Windows Server)Other
- FTNetezza DeveloperQLD
- FTDigital Marketing Manager - Affiliates and PartnersOther
- TPSnr SQL DBAQLD
- CCApplication Support Developer - .Net & SQLWA
- CCMessaging AdministratorQLD
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Program ManagerOther
- FTSQL Database AdministratorWA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTSAP HCM Functional Analyst, Organisation StructureOther
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!SA
- FTBig Data ArchitectNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- FTProject Manager (Telco) - Mid-LevelVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD