System Engineer - Infrastructure
- 6 month initial contract
- CBD Based
- Strong VMWare, Windows Server/Active Directory skills required
Seeking a System Infrastructure Engineer to join a thriving organisation on a 6 month contract to assist with creation of hybrid cloud solutions
Currently seeking a System Infrastructure Engineer to join a leading organisation on a 6 month initial contract based in Sydney CBD.
As part of this role you will utilize your extensive experience in designing, implementing, administering, and supporting the clients technology cloud infrastructure. The role will strongly focus on hybrid cloud implementation and administration based on VMware virtualisation including the vRealize Enterprise Suite. This also includes Servers, Storage and Active Directory.
- 3-5 years experience supporting, administering and implementation of IT infrastructure in a large corporate environment. Excellent client facing skills, professional personal presentation, written and verbal communication
- Strong experience VMWare (vSphere 6.x+) and virtualisation technologies, implementing, administering & supporting
- Strong Windows Server / Active Directory skills and experience (Win2008\2012 GPO, DNS, DFSR, DHCP)
- Demonstrated ability to respond to critical system failures. Experience with technical documentation
- Server hardware experience (Lenovo Flex System), experience with IBM v7000/SVC and shared storage technologies
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP
- Experience with Vmware vRealize Enterprise Suite including vRA, vRO, vROPS
- Experience in implementing and managing hybrid cloud endpoints including exposure to AWS, Azure and IBM Cloud
- Experience in Data Centre operations. Exposure/knowledge to cloud based infrastructure and technology
- Experience in technical infrastructure project deliveries, including quality control, stakeholder communications, documentation and training
- Experience with EMC Data Protect Suite including Avamar and Data Domain
- Experience with Service Now ITOM including CMDB and Event Management
- Experience with McAfee Antivirus suite of products
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contracted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200175916.
Reference Number: 200175916_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Digital Frontend Developer, UX & Web TechnologyOther
- CCPrincipal Project Manager - ieMR ImplementationVIC
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- FTSAP Functional AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPService Now Developer/AdministratorQLD
- CCAPI Application EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCPackager / Packager TesterNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTData AnalyticsSA
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTSystems Administrator- Trim / EDRMSOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTChange Manager - Gosford, NSW Central CoastNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Supply Chain / LogisiticsVIC
- FTContinuous Improvement - Lean ConsultantOther
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!SA
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- FTDatabase Systems Specialist - AzureOther