- 4 month contract (possible extension)
- Perth CBD
- Immediate Interviews /March Start
You will have experience as an Application Developer and worked on migrating applications to JBoss!
Our client is looking to onboard a Java Developer to work on migrating their existing applications to JBoss.
- Migration of a number of applications from Weblogic to JBoss and from Oracle DB to SQL DB
- Perform development and migration remediation activities
- Integration authentication solution with Azure B2C, based on a migration from CA Siteminder
- Experience working on JBoss application
- Extensive experience in development of Java ,Spring & Hibernate
- Experience working with Java EE and JSF2 would be highly regarded
- Ability to work independently without guidance
- Minimum 5 years development experience in Java
- Be strong in conceptual design, design, analysis, implementation and support
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Shilpa Singh on 08 61511703. Please quote our job reference number: 200175875.
Reference Number: 200175875_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior UX Digital Developer, Digital Design DevelopmentOther
- CCPackager / Packager TesterNSW
- FTMid - Senior Web DeveloperWA
- FTWireless Consulting EngineerNSW
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- CCDelivery Manager - Cloud Solution ProjectNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCCloud Network EngineerVIC
- FTSystems Engineer (Office 365 )Other
- FTPlatform Architect - NetworksOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTEntry Level IT help deskOther
- FTSenior SAP IS-Retail LeadOther
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- TPOracle DeveloperACT
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- CCAutomation Test Engineer - BRISBANE BASEDNSW