Project Manager - Power BI, Mobility & Integration
- Brisbane CBD location
- Contact til June + potential extension
- $700 + super per day
Join a world class organisation to deliver 3 streams of work: Power BI, Mobility & Integration | Contract | Consulting | $700 + super per day
A world class consulting company are seeking the expertise of a seasoned Project Manager to manage and lead three streams of work in a medium to large transformation project involving medium to large transformation projects involving Mobility, Power BI and integration.
This role requires a hands on Project Manager to balance time, money, scope & delivery of these critical streams of work, ensuring critical milestones are met.
To be successful in the role you must be able to demonstrate your experience in two or more of the following areas; Power BI, Mobility and Integration:
- Project manage the delivery of quality solutions using Microsoft Business Intelligence tools (Power BI) and related technologies
- Project manage the delivery of mobility solutions specifically Click Software and related technologies
- Project manage the integration of an COTS EAM software solution
- Partner with customers and technical team members to assist with requirements definitions, solution designs, technical architecture, and delivery.
- Manage stakeholders, report developers, database developers, using standard project management techniques.
- L:ead transformation and legacy modernisation project in an Agile environment
- Analyse and understand the current state processes to ensure that the context and implications of changes are understood by the stakeholders, reporting team and the project team.
- Assess the change impact and conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Drive and manage processes and standards in report design.
- Identify and document all business, technical, product and process requirement
- Collaborate and communicate with management, internal, PMO & IT regarding status, risks, actions, issues, dependencies
This contract role will initially be until June 2018, with extension likely. Maximum day rate of on is $700 + super per day. Interstate applications welcome.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Eleanor Malinavitilevu on 07 33395625. Please quote our job reference number: 200175868.
Reference Number: 200175868_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- TPService Now Developer/AdministratorQLD
- TPJunior Network EngineerQLD
- FTBig Data ArchitectNSW
- TPOracle DeveloperACT
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTAWS AdministratorNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerOther
- CCCommunications AnalystVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperQLD
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- TPSenior Network EngineerQLD
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Node.js DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork SpecialistACT
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- CCCloud Network EngineerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectWA