Application Support Developer - .Net & SQL
- 5 months contract + extensions
- Immediate start
- National Corporation
Perth Based corporation has a a great opportunity for a .Net / SQL Developer to join them on their current busy application support project.
We have a fantastic opportunity with one of our biggest clients who is currently in market looking for an Application Developer to join their team. It's an initial 5 month contract with like-hood of getting extended.
Our client is looking for someone with a broad technical background with in the Application Support, particularly in Web Technologies and SharePoint.
To secure this contract role you will have a good communication and collaboration skills, teaming and positive attitude which is a key to be successful in this role.
You should be able to demonstrate experience with the following:
- JQuery and Ajax
- Angular JS
- Having prior experience working with Sitecore or SharePoint
- Oracle 10g & PL-SQL, and SQL Server 2008 R2 - 2012 & T-SQLServer
Contact Nik on 08615 11702 or apply now.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nik Stojanov on 08 61511702. Please quote our job reference number: 200175874.
Reference Number: 200175874_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- FTAWS AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (Office 365)Other
- FTNetwork Operator - Order Support CentreOther
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTWebmethods DeveloperOther
- CCCommunications SpecialistNSW
- CCApplications Packaging EngineerWA
- TPTest Analyst - AutomationQLD
- FTTechnical BA/Scrum MasterOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaOther
- FTSenior PM - Data AnalyticsOther
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTProject Manager - Product & Value ChainOther
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management Technical DesignerNSW
- FTInfrastructure ManagerNSW
- CCDeveloper - DeliveryNSW
- FTBusiness Process BAOther
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther