ICT Procurement Specialist
- Strong knowledge of Qld Government sourcing policies required
- Contract unitl end of June with likely extension
- Brisbane CBD based
Experienced ICT Procurement Specialist required to deliver high-risk, high-value, complex commercial procurement outcomes
Join a large Qld Government Department on an initial 3 month contract.
As the Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Contribute to and make recommendation towards the Procurement Services Team strategy in relation to governance frameworks, annual and significant procurement plans, ensuring alignment with departmental and government procurement outcomes.
- Develop the stakeholder engagement strategy and actively manage internal and external stakeholder relationships, conducting business reviews to ensure delivery of high value outcomes.
- Provide specialist support and advice and deliver high-risk, high-value, complex commercial procurement outcomes that are fit or purpose aligned with the procurement lifecycle.
- Lead negotiations with vendors and business areas in the procurement of assets and services.
- Manage high-risk, high-value, complex contracts, develop contract management plans, assessing performance and ensuring value for money, benefits generation and improved return on investment.
- Research and prepare tenders, submissions, reports, briefing materials and other correspondence and provide expert analysis and advice for key stakeholders on procurement matters.
- Embed whole-of-government procurement related policies, standards, directives and initiatives, develop and implement better practice systems, processes and training and represent Treasury's interests in whole-of-government Standing Offer Arrangements (SOAs).
- Drive improved procurement data management, project monitoring, benefits management and reporting for key stakeholders, including relevant contract disclosure and benefits reporting.
- Support the development of procurement capability
To be considered for this role you will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Have the skills to manage a significant procurement activity, including drafting a significant procurement plan, establishing a risk matrix, undertaking market testing, and managing an invitation to offer process in line with the organisation's procurement policy;
- Be able to support contract negotiations;
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager or senior procurement officer;
- Knowledge of Queensland State Government sourcing and policies;
- Talent in negotiations and networking;
- Good knowledge of ICT;
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers; and
- Strong leadership capabilities.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626. Please quote our job reference number: 200175003.
Reference Number: 200175003_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- HTC's next-gen Vive Pro gets a price, and the original Vive gets a $100 price cut
- FPGA maker Xilinx aims range of programmable chips at data centers
- Create Excel reports from multiple spreadsheets with Multi-file Pivot Tables
- Intel's Alexis Bjorlin Explains Why Silicon Photonics Matter
- Kingdom Come - Deliverance review: Crusaders and Caveats
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior MS SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager SAP Project DeliveryOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (Office 365)Other
- CCProject ManagerWA
- FTSenior Analyst - Enterprise Reference DataOther
- TPProgram CoordinatorQLD
- CCProgram Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - InfrastructureNSW
- CCUNIX AdministratorACT
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCSharePoint Business Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCUnix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTService Now Alfabet integration specialistOther
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst- Continuous Improvemen/Productivity SpecialistOther
- FTDigital Business AnalystOther
- FTSignalling Project ManagerWA
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Technical IT / DigitalOther
- CCSolution ArchitectWA
- TPBusiness Analyst - Health PASQLD