Program Project Manager, Business Technology Enablement
About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Program/ Project Manager you will manage a range of Business Technology Enablement projects to delivery in a rail operations environment
- Manage complex programs of work to deliver outcomes
- Develop business case for new technology
- Facilitate scoping and estimating for programs / projects.
- Manage project team
- Complete reviews and facilitate refinement of design prior to program kick off.
- Develop project plans, schedules and resource plans
- Provide accurate program/project reports on project cost, budgets, project status and performance
- Track and report on program delivery
- Certify, regulatory and organisational standards to facilitate compliance for all work.
- Identify when change requests or variations are necessary
- Manage Project Managers, as direct reports
- Must be an experienced Program Project Manager in Business Technology Enablement
- Must be experienced in Rail operations with exposure to Rail Engineering Technology
- Strong business case development skills for new technology
- Significant experience managing and delivering multi-discipline projects and programs of works, in a engineering and operational environment
- Experienced across business case development, planning and establishment, design and build, managing integration and transition arrangements and operational readiness
- Strong project reporting skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement and relationship skills
- Demonstrated experience in bringing together and leading a team to deliver successful project outcomes, including ability to coach and mentor team members.
- Prefer Qualifications in Project Management or Engineering discipline
- Previous rail network experiences an advantage
Only those located within Australia with work rights can be considered for this role
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vanessa Knispel
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Monoprice slashes $80 off the Xbox One X on Sea of Thieves launch day
- Evoluent VerticalMouse C Right Wireless review: This upright mouse aims to end your arm pain
- What is a DXOMark Score?
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCERP Technical AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCNetwork Area Planner x multiple opportunitiesNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCData Warehouse Project Manager - Start June 18QLD
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCScrum MasterACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- CCSalesforce Developer - Telco ClientVIC
- FTPronto Systems Support SpecialistVIC
- TPHR Process AnalystVIC
- TPDBA/Data Migration AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- TPProject Support Officer - Mulitple RolesQLD
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- FTTechnical LeadQLD
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork AdministratorVIC
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTSalesforce CRM Scrum Product OwnerOther
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst - Multiple rolesOther