So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
SQL Data Analyst
Working for this market leader who offers cloud-based CRM and operations solutions where the employees are excited to come to work every day. It is an established organisation with a start-up feel, offering flexibility and a great work life balance. There is continuous innovation and development of their product and they employ a global workforce of over 700 staff.
The SQL Data Analyst will play an important role in the success of new client and product implementations. It is paramount that you work well within a team as day to day you will be working with Business Analysts, Project Managers and clients at all levels of the company.
You will take charge of the APAC region in this fast paced, deadline driven environment. You must be able to work well independently while being supported by your global team.
Day to day duties:
- Developing and executing ETL packages to migrate data from various formats (Oracle, MySQL, Sybase, flat files, etc.) to the database architecture in MS SQL Server
- Developing complex, optimised T-SQL scripts for reporting in live environments
- Performing ad hoc data updates
- Analysing foreign data sets
- 4+ years of writing queries, stored procedures, views and other database design work in MS SQL Server
- ETL data development experience
- Experience in client facing roles
- Ability to work self-directed and as part of a team on projects of varying size
If you think this suits your profile and you would like to hear more, please click 'APPLY' and submit your resume to us.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Stephanie Zuniga-Maher
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Fetch TV and Netflix Expand Partnership
- D-Link launches range extenders with whole home Wi-Fi
- Fetch TV launch new BBC Living channel
- QNAP gears up with affordable new switches
- Everything you need to know about 5G
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTUnified Endpoint Management Systems AnalystOther
- CCDevOps Engineer - Cloud - GovernmentVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSenior Application Developer - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior BA ( Squad BA)Other
- CCBusiness Intelligence Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTProject Admin / Co-ordinatorOther
- FTNetwork Operator - Order Support CentreOther
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- TPPMO AnalystVIC
- FTHybris ArchitectOther
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystNSW
- TPDynamics CRM Support EngineerNSW
- CCSAP DevelopersNSW
- FTSenior SQL Server Infrastructure Engineer/DBAOther
- FTPronto Systems Support SpecialistVIC
- FTHFC EngineerOther
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - PermanentOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP ABAP (CRM)/ UI5 DevelopersOther