A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Site Acquisition Officer - Adelaide based
- 6 months initial contract
- Adelaide based
- Start in March 2018
Site Acquisition Officer required to work for a leading Telco provider. To be successful you must have extensive local geographic knowledge
We are in need of a resource to perform Small Cell site selection. The role will be based in Adelaide and as such candidates from Adelaide are encouraged to apply.
You must have local geographic knowledge of the City and understanding of Telco Networks.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Conduct a traffic light review of listed sites, determine if feasible going forward or not, using the green / amber / red categories with comment added for reason.
- For sites that are feasible, undertake mini-CAR's (candidate assessment reports) to determine options within the site area ie various power poles light poles or traffic lights signs may be available to us.
- Undertake desktop reviews or site visits to verify where needed
- Discuss site options with various land owners/ property owners if required, seek agreement for co-location using Telstra standard small cell terms.
- Investigate potential blockers ie heritage overlays
- Be aware of other RF interferes ie tall buildings nearby that may block signals or proposed new developments that may interfere.
- Good communications skills and ability to reach out to various landowners and major corporate
- Good decision making
- Ability to utilise and interpret various mapping data bases (nearmaps, netmaps, google)
- Property or planning background desired
- Good understanding of mobiles networks
- Good technical background or construction experience
Please express your interest by applying online
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Haridini Simson on 03 8689 7971 ext 300. Please quote our job reference number: 240626.
Reference Number: 240626_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTL&D ConsultantOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- FTProduct Managers- Devices, End User Computing, Citrix, VDIOther
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTData Warehouse Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Transition Manager (Permanent)Other
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCScrum Master - Online DigitalVIC
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Manager-SCADANSW
- TPProject Manager - ICT Infrastructure - SecurityQLD
- FTSenior Project MangerOther
- FTFull stack .NET Developer (Angular.js, Durandal.js, Node.js)QLD
- FTHelp desk Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Cost ModellerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User Computing - MobilityOther
- CCUnix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSAP TestersSA
- FTAV Support Team LeaderOther
- FTDesktop Engineer (Windows 10)Other
- FTSecurity, Risk and Compliance LeaderQLD