Project Manager (mid-level)
- 6 month contract with potential for extension
- Sydney CBD Location
- Work at a major banking organisation
Seeking an experienced Project Manager with experience running IT infrastructure projects to work on-site at a major banking organisation.
Seeking an experienced Project Manager with experience running IT infrastructure projects such as, Implementation of IT infrastructure into Data Centres (servers, SANs, switches, routers, gateways & firewalls, cabling etc), relocations of IT infrastructure, as well as server virtualisation and migrations for a 6-month contract with the possibility of extension to work onsite at a major retail banking company in the Sydney CBD.
- Leading customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects.
- Managing corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems.
- Responsible for business as well as team management.
- Applying advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues, and is regarded as a subject matter expert.
- Frequently contributing to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Working on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercising significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Leading and providing expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Acting as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
In addition to showing the ability to successfully handle the responsibilities above, the ideal candidate will also have:
- PMP Certification.
- First Level University degree (preferred).
- 3-5 years+ in like in project management roles or in like roles/businesses.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of key services, operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- An extensive understanding of critical project management techniques.
Please note, applicants must have Australian work rights in order to be considered for this role and only successful applicants will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 9464 5571. Please quote our job reference number: 200175929.
Reference Number: 200175929_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- What is a DXOMark Score?
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Microsoft: Windows 10's installation time will be short enough for your lunch break
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Supply Chain / LogisiticsVIC
- CCAutomation Test Engineer - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- TPProject Manager - SEQQLD
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTHelpDesk Support TechnicianOther
- FTDigital Business AnalystOther
- CCKnowledge Analyst (Digital Content)NSW
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTSalesforce/CRM Product Owner (CSPO)Other
- FTAdministration AssistantOther
- FTDRM DeveloperOther
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther
- FTOBIEE DeveloperACT
- FTJava AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTStorage & Backup EngineerOther
- FTWeb Developer - HTML / CSS / SASSOther
- FTBusiness Analyst (Infrastructure/ Office Relocation)Other