- Contract to June 2018 with 2 x 12 month extensions
- Based in North Canberra
- Australian Citizenship mandatory
- Working with departmental methodologies (e.g. project, service, release and change management) to maintain and support existing capabilities and develop new functions and capabilities;
- Troubleshooting and remediating system incidents, problems and defects;
- Developing, maintaining and unit testing system components;
- Experience with designing, developing, supporting and maintaining capabilities in large complex ICT environments;
- Extensive technical expertise as a senior developer working in production environments and projects with waterfall or agile methodologies;
- Demonstrated ability to quickly gain knowledge of other open source and COTS products/technologies;
- Demonstrated analysis, design and development skills;
- Ability to work as a member of a development team and with business areas;
- Experience working in a Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment;
- Experience with other technologies and tools such as:
- Web Services (SOAP-based and RESTful);
- React, Angular or Vue.js;
- Node.js (Express or Restify);
- DBMS experience including Oracle, MySQL, Postgres;
Australian Citizenship mandatory.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200175905.
Reference Number: 200175905_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- How to delete, disable, or limit your Facebook account
- IBM wants to open up the deep learning expertise bottleneck
- Monoprice slashes $80 off the Xbox One X on Sea of Thieves launch day
- Is your VPN secure? How to check for leaks
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- FTIntegration ArchitectOther
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTAccount Manager - TechnologyACT
- TPPrincipal Solutions DesignerQLD
- TPSQL SSAS BI DeveloperQLD
- FTC++/Python DeveloperVIC
- FTData Reporting AnalystOther
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Solutions Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- FTPrinciple Health Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - Syd / MelbNSW
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- CCData Migration lead - Energy and GasVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCConnections Manager - Australian TelcoVIC
- FTSolutions ArchitectOther
- CCData Analyst =QLD
- CCPlatform ArchitectVIC
- FTSecurity Operations Specialist (SIEM)Other
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Manufacturing SystemsOther