Microsoft Solution Architect
- 6 month initial contract
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft products essential
- CBD based
Seeking a Microsoft Solution Architect to join a leading media organisation on a 6 month initial contract.
Seeking a Microsoft Solution Architect to join a leading media organisation based in Sydney CBD. This is a 6 month initial contract role with potential to extend - immediate start ideal.
You will be responsible for providing specialist Microsoft knowledge, ensure agreed service levels are met and provide technical mentoring to other team members. You will assist in the development and implementation of architectural and governance policy and standards.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will involve:
- Develop and establish standards and guidelines to be used for the development, implementation and support of Microsoft architecture
- Assist in the design, planning and development of major projects
- Research and prepare recommendations for technology solutions
- Analyse client needs and ensure client obligations and service levels are met
- Work collaboratively with different departments to provide technical leadership on specialist projects
- 5-7 years of experience working as a Microsoft Solution Architect preferably within Government or Media industries
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft products including:
- Microsoft Server products
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Desktop products
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft Azure AD
- A working knowledge of Cisco Unified Compute platform
- Experience in development of Windows operating systems solutions to meet changing business needs
- Ability to undertake reviews of projects and technical implementations to ensure compliance with policy and governance
- Experience in working with and design Linux based system is highly desirable
- An Associate Diploma, Diploma or Degree in a relevant field, or experience in a data communications related field
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200175768.
Reference Number: 200175768_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Intel's Alexis Bjorlin Explains Why Silicon Photonics Matter
- Kingdom Come - Deliverance review: Crusaders and Caveats
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSalesforce Developer - Telco ClientVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectWA
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - PermanentOther
- CCDevops EngineerQLD
- FTOnboarding Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTHelpDesk Support TechnicianOther
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTSalesforce Consultant - SMEVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPTest Analyst - AutomationQLD
- FTSenior Desktop Support OfficerVIC
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork Planners - Multiple OpportunitiesNSW
- CCDB2 SpecialistACT
- FTDigital Integration Practitioner - BRF/DSMACT
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack .Net Web DeveloperOther
- FTLead Mobile DeveloperQLD
- FTAssociate - Case ManagementOther
- CCSharePoint Business Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationACT
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Solutions Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC