Windows System Engineer
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- Enterprise Microsoft Windows Projects
- Sydney - CBD
Currently looking for a Windows System Engineer for a wide program of work, Active Directory, Cisco UCS, VMware, Operating Systems, Ultimo
We are currently looking to engage a Windows System Engineer who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for the implementation and assist in the coordination of deployment and upgrade projects, working with architects to create solution designs.
As the Windows System Engineer, you will ensure the upgrade of the existing Windows based solutions are agreed to the organizations service levels.
The successful candidate will have strong design experience not BAU support.
- Working with architects and other staff to create solution designs.
- The development and implementation of Windows based solutions as per design.
- The upgrade of existing Windows based solutions to agreed service levels.
- The provision of day to day support for project infrastructure prior to project completion.
- The provision of appropriate project, client and handover documentation.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with other staff assigned to projects to ensure delivery of project dependencies.
- Broad knowledge (backed by at least 2-3 yrs experience) in the design and implementation (not BAU Support) of Windows based infrastructure in an enterprise environment. Certificate Services SMEs will be considered favourably as this is a current gap in our team.
- Active Directory/Group Policy/DNS/DHCP
- Enterprise server hardware, especially Cisco UCS
- Experience in large scale VMware vSphere environments
- OS build processes, including Altiris based deployment methodologies.
- Integration of external vendor applications into enterprise environments
- Enterprise security requirements at the Operating System level, including determining firewall and networking requirements for server deployments and remediating security issues
- Cloud (IaaS) experience; particularly with Microsoft Azure
- Backup and Imaging software, including Symantec NetBackup / System Recovery
- Microsoft Server Clustering (MSCS)
- Web servers (typically Microsoft IIS), FTP
- PowerShell scripting
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200175941.
Reference Number: 200175941_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- What is a DXOMark Score?
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Microsoft: Windows 10's installation time will be short enough for your lunch break
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Supply Chain / LogisiticsVIC
- CCAutomation Test Engineer - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- TPProject Manager - SEQQLD
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTHelpDesk Support TechnicianOther
- FTDigital Business AnalystOther
- CCKnowledge Analyst (Digital Content)NSW
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTSalesforce/CRM Product Owner (CSPO)Other
- FTAdministration AssistantOther
- FTDRM DeveloperOther
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther
- FTOBIEE DeveloperACT
- FTJava AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTStorage & Backup EngineerOther
- FTWeb Developer - HTML / CSS / SASSOther
- FTBusiness Analyst (Infrastructure/ Office Relocation)Other