So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Project Manager (mid-level)
- 6 month contract with potential for extension
- Sydney CBD Location
- Work at a major banking organisation
Seeking an experienced Project Manager with experience running IT infrastructure projects to work on-site at a major banking organisation.
Seeking an experienced Project Manager with experience running IT infrastructure projects such as, Implementation of IT infrastructure into Data Centres (servers, SANs, switches, routers, gateways & firewalls, cabling etc), relocations of IT infrastructure, as well as server virtualisation and migrations for a 6-month contract with the possibility of extension to work onsite at a major retail banking company in the Sydney CBD.
- Leading customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects.
- Managing corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems.
- Responsible for business as well as team management.
- Applying advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues, and is regarded as a subject matter expert.
- Frequently contributing to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Working on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercising significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Leading and providing expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Acting as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
In addition to showing the ability to successfully handle the responsibilities above, the ideal candidate will also have:
- PMP Certification.
- First Level University degree (preferred).
- 3-5 years+ in like in project management roles or in like roles/businesses.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of key services, operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- An extensive understanding of critical project management techniques.
Please note, applicants must have Australian work rights in order to be considered for this role and only successful applicants will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 9464 5571. Please quote our job reference number: 200175929.
Reference Number: 200175929_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Fetch TV and Netflix Expand Partnership
- D-Link launches range extenders with whole home Wi-Fi
- Fetch TV launch new BBC Living channel
- QNAP gears up with affordable new switches
- Everything you need to know about 5G
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSoftware ArchitectQLD
- CCCommunication OfficerNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystWA
- CCDB2 SpecialistACT
- CCApplication Support Developer - .Net & SQLWA
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTConsulting Java DeveloperQLD
- TPDigital Business Analyst (Senior)WA
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectNSW
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- FTService Management LeadOther
- TPSecurity and Risk ManagerVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- TPSecurity Analyst/AdvisorWA
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTSenior ETL DeveloperOther
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther